ORAS UU Viable UU? RU? Please RMT

UU Viable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! (^o^)/*

I've been playing Pokemon since it started but never competitively, so far UU and RU is my fav and more suitable tier, (OU has very poor aesthetically designed mons) however I'm trying to figure out if it would somehow work on OU.

[I'm sick of Aegislash,Thundurus and Talonflame]

Here is:

1-Mega Metagross- 252 HP, 167 Atk, 85 SpD. Tough Claws

Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, (Toxic, Light screen? Sthealth Rock?)

He is a perfect glue mon that punches holes while also being able to resist some hits, Shuckle's SW should help him a lot.
The last move is a toss for defensive oriented pkmn.

2-Milotic- 252 HP, 244 Def, 8 SpD Marvel Scale (Leftovers)

Rest, Sleep talk, Scald, Dragon tail.

Her purpose is wall many things and prevent set up;as well as making some damage, the chance of burning is high cause she's likely to survive 3 or more turns.

3-Roselia- 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 SpA. Natural Cure Eviolite

My fav one, I choose her to safely switch in Amoongus, Vileplume, Ferrothorn and Venusaur Leech Seed and Sleep Powder. And maybe make them switch. Bulkier than Roserade (but slower) Removes Toxic Spikes and lays Spikes.

Spikes or TSpikes are the main reason to use her, Sludge bomb does decent damage and carries 30% chance to poison, Synthesis if the chance appears. (Giga Drain or Sleep Powder?) Sleep powder is great when it works, but her physicall bulk remains mediocre, and its frustrating acurracy doesn't help much.

4-Hitmontop- 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD. Intimidate. (Rocky Helmet, Leftovers)

Rapid Spin
HJKick
Rock Slide
Toxic

This cute helps me with EH, Stab powerful move, Toxic for defensives, also timer; and I think it can survive, a non scarf Talonflame or Staraptor brave bird due the invesment plus Intimidate which is just great for my team.

5-Shuckle- 252 HP, 240 Def, 12 SpD. Sturdy.
(Mental Herb, Sitrus Berry)

Sticky Web
Knock Off
Encore
(Sandstorm,Stealth Rock, Or Rock Tomb for the team?)

This pasta cripples speed, items or locks into a move, I don't know what move to choose in the last slot, since they all provide something desirable; rock tomb obviously is not for damage, Stealth Rock completes its EH role and Sandstorm makes its SpD rocket while doing passive damage, also it forces switches into Rock, Steel and Ground, so Shuckle can Knock off them again.

6- I'm between Jolteon and Lanturn.

I LOVE Lanturn's design and typing, I know Rotom-W outclass it but he ugly, Jolteon however offers vital speed but I'm not a fan of its look or limited movepool.

Lanturn- 252 Def, 152 HP, 104 SpD. Volt absorb, Leftovers.

Scald, Discharge?
Ice Beam
Eerie Impulse, Protect?
(Heal Bell, Aqua Ring, Thuner Wave, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Whirpool, Volt Switch, Protect?)

Eerie Impulse is sick for forcing switches or gain wall momentum, Protect for scout and recovery.

Heal Bell is for cleric.
Aqua Ring for recovery, but she's slow and not that
bulky. Toxic is a timer stall, CRay offers a 50 chance of free turn or a switch,
Whirpool is for trapping.
T wave stops dragon dancers and is always awkward, it also helps my team low speed.
And VS for momentum but I'm not a fan since its SpAtk is low.

Lanturn wants to spread Status and perfect block Mega Manetric and Rotom-W And my team already covers its Electric moves offensive, so I prefer Scald-Ice beam instead.

Jolteon- 252 HP, 152 SpAtk and 100 Spe. (Leftovers, Rocky Helmet)

Charm
Thundebolt, Volt Switch?
Shadow Ball
Wish

Charm blocks Talonflame's Flare Bits and other physical offensives for the team or Jolteon itself and passes Aegislash Kings Shield.

Shadow Ball for coverage and hitting Gengar and Aegislash with something right before it tries to pass a Wish.

Volt switch is great with Wish also.

If you please suggest ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Last edited:
Welcome to smogon.

Before I rate your team I suggest you read the rmt rules which can be found here. Also, to make for a better visually appealing rmt I would suggest copy and pasting your team from Showdown or PO. Just makes it easier to read for raters

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately your descriptions for each Pokemon are not up to the standard as required by the RMT rules. You should ideally have at least three lines of description for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require before posting a thread here. As you're new to this I'd also encourage you to join the Mentor Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)