Entertainment Waterworld: An In-Depth Analysis Of The Pokemon Worlds' Water Mysteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this would be about the islands and mysteries of the Pokemon World. I intend to make it at least a but humorous, lol. The places I intend to do are: The Plasma Frigate, Faraway Island, Navel Rock, Hoenn's Underwater, Mirage Island, Sky Pillar, Relic Castle, Nature Reserve and Birth Island. I could limit it down to 7 or 6 if required. I'll also write a rough draft if required. Thanks.

skylight I assume you mean a post on one of them? If so, I'll just do Birth Island:

Birth Island

One day, long ago, about 15 years ago, we saw a triangle holding what seemed to be a red Nyan Cat fall out of the sky. A few years later, we saw a mysterious boy solve the Nyan Cat's puzzle and catch it. The island is known as Birth Island because the Nyan Cat was constantly rebirthed as more and more people came to fight it, and die. Also, because whoever named it was drunk and watching a documentary about cat birth.

Last edited:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am not feeling a good sense of audience or direction from that sample. I don't see further potential especially with the selection you've put out. Not sold on this either.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sadly, I agree about disagreeing, so that's the third strike. You're free to apply a different article proposal in the future if anything else comes to mind that you're confident writing about, but this one doesn't seem to match up. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)