WCop XI General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Whatever. I'm not gonna discuss this anymore. It does nothing but make me angry as hell. Let's just all agree that life's unfair on Smogon and move on.

Shouldn't there be a Team Latin America similar to Team Europe? People from Colombia, Peru, Argentinia, Uruguay etc. need a default representation as well.

Have a nice day

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
tbh I don't understand why there is even a Cultural rules
You created team Europe for the nations that don't have a team. if Belgium or any other European countries doesn't have a team therefore they should play for Europe.
why exceptions for Germany, Uk and France.
just because Austria was part of Germany LONG TIME AGO doesn't mean Austria=part of Germany
we live in 2016 not when hitler was roasting 6 million jews

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
tbh I don't understand why there is even a Cultural rules
You created team Europe for the nations that don't have a team. if Belgium or any other European countries doesn't have a team therefore they should play for Europe.
why exceptions for Germany, Uk and France.
just because Austria was part of Germany LONG TIME AGO doesn't mean Austria=part of Germany
we live in 2016 not when hitler was roasting 6 million jews
Laurel just PM'ed me and said he's offended by your Hitler comment.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I agree. I was informed by my opponents that they aren't johning because they're afraid to play me. They're johning because their managers won't let them play until they're fully prepared.

This is fucking Pokemon man. How prepared can you possibly be?

Managers: stop being little bitches and let people play. You're managing because you can't make it at players. No need to bring the rest of the community down with you.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
When Germany played WCoP the first time in 2008 it was also Majin + 9 randoms and we still made runner-ups and established a lot of these players in the smogon community, so I don't get why everyone's hating Greece

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Noone's hating on Greece. They deserve to have a team. We're hating on the USA teams and the managers who are making this tournament slow by forbidding their players to play until near the deadline.

Why couldn't you be selected with them? Is like Alastor with UK, you would improve the team, and people know you are greek o_o
b/c louki is scum and puts online pixels > of helping his fellow countrymen. It's like supposed lgbtqiabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz allies that refuse to suck a dick

Noone's hating on Greece. They deserve to have a team. We're hating on the USA teams and the managers who are making this tournament slow by forbidding their players to play until near the deadline.
Well, I understand what you said about merging USA Metro with East. But I also understand that merge would be too uber, dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)