WCoP 2017 - General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
TO ALL LOYAL FANS OF US EAST, pre orders for your favorite teams jersey goes on sale this Sunday.

1) BKC Jersey (with a signed copy of Adeles 21 when pre-ordered with the discount code "gospel music")

2) Lampost jersey - hall of fame member and ruiner of Oceania. Surely to be sought after.

3) Bro Fist - surely to sell out in minutes.

4) Nails jersey - misprint SUPER RARE - was actually never on team

5) Tsunami jersey - SMD France quote above the pectoral region

BUNDLE - CTC AND HUGO JERSEY - ONLY 5 bundles available therefore we will only sell to French players so they can atleast be winners in some aspect.

PM Marketing MANAGER TDK for inquiries

We actually printed some plain jerseys when we first started this Greek competitive community around two and a half years ago. Front, back. We ship overseas if you are interested.

EDIT: Not jerseys, but glorified t-shirts.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
TO ALL LOYAL FANS OF US EAST, pre orders for your favorite teams jersey goes on sale this Sunday.

1) BKC Jersey (with a signed copy of Adeles 21 when pre-ordered with the discount code "gospel music")

2) Lampost jersey - hall of fame member and ruiner of Oceania. Surely to be sought after.

3) Bro Fist - surely to sell out in minutes.

4) Nails jersey - misprint SUPER RARE - was actually never on team

5) Tsunami jersey - SMD France quote above the pectoral region

BUNDLE - CTC AND HUGO JERSEY - ONLY 5 bundles available therefore we will only sell to French players so they can atleast be winners in some aspect.

PM Marketing MANAGER TDK for inquiries
Can I get a Nails? I've gotten fat as fuck this past year and only a XXL would fit my fat ass.

Since arab isn't joining this year, posting this so they can use it next year

I love you so much family!!!! I'm sorry but Ciele and the TDs made it seem like we were going to be accepted and changed their minds! But this is such a good logo, shoutouts to Chris u a legend bro!!!! Didn't expect you to get the prison bottle too-Jsaok
IMG_0323.PNG

My heart is broken will this be legend Jsaok3's last post on smogon?

Last edited:
Ah, the New York / New Jersey metropolitan area of the United States, famously lovers of Pakistan. It seems we shall not come to an understanding, see you on the battlefield.
Yo dude. First of all why tf do you have to support Pakistanis when you can support any other Islamic country...
I had so much respect for you...specially after those LC battles...lost all for you.
F*** YOU PAKISTANI MULLAH !
Ab tereko mai Battle field pe hi dikhaunga apni Team ka Jalwa~
#ChakDeIndia
#HindustanZindabad

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
So how do I get picked for US East? I know it is competitive but if you let me compete and try out it will be good as competition, in my opinion, leads to a healthier, fitter, team (and more interesting games). Even if I can't get on this year, I would like to make a good impression for future years. Also I was assuming the quiz earlier in this thread was a joke, but if not, I guess count me out as I failed it. Thanks anyways for an answer.

And good luck to other people trying to get on teams. In a way we're all trying to up the avaerage skill level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)