What's your favorite book? Why?

Hi Guys,
My favourite book is 1984 by George Orwell. Everyone needs to read Nineteen Eighty-Four at least twice, and make this book a part of their collections, because no novel pertains more importantly to this society and its government.
I find George orewell books not fun to read cause they tend to have the same message I espicially hate animal farm

I find George orewell books not fun to read cause they tend to have the same message I espicially hate animal farm
And "Animal Farm" is the only book I read about him... about some animals in the farm who decided to rebel against humans, and the pigs who vowed to never be like them, but in the end, they are pretty much hypocrites and ended up the way the humans did. "4 legs good, 2 legs bad" became "4 legs good, 2 legs better!"

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My fav Book?

Wow where to start lol
I guess I like Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud (Part three of the Bartimaus Trilogy).

I also like books by Matthew Reilly (eg Scarecrow) and the Maximun Ride series by James Patterson.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
LotR all the way!!!
Second comes the Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker.
The Montmorency series was also very intriguing. <-Very interesting, I thought it was very unusual at first, but this series actually has some very exciting plot twists to it (if you like Sherlock Holmes, this can be an interesting series to read for you).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)