When Latinos Collide! An OU Warstory by ReyScarface and Mizuno

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fantastic warstory. For all you hopefuls out there, this is something to learn from.

9/10, in before archive.

Great warstory Ray.Four stars is really low.5/5 from me.
I wonder what would have been the outcome of the battle if both sleep poweder and hypnosis had missed.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great job to both of you, this was an excellent read :). Both played very well throughout the game, but Rey's endgame execution was stunning. It's rare that you get a warstory with an excellent battle and excellent comments, usually one or the other lets it down, but this had both!

5 stars, recommending for archive.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
This was a nice close battle, and very fun to read. The ending was phenomenal and both of you played nicely throughout the entire match. This was a well-formatted and thoughtfully written warstory! Excellent work, Rey and Mizuno =]

Like I told you on IRC Rey, amazing warstory, amazing tactics and an amazing win =) congrats, both of you played well till the end ;) good read too!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Well done guys, excellent battle and awesome warstory as well. I'd like this in the warstory archive too.

Great Warstory, amazing tactics by rey against they adversity of mizuno's better predictions in the first half of the battle. It was great to have an insight into what both battlers thougt before they took there moves.

I thought the warstory was excellent. Good predictions and long term thinking made the match gripping throughout. Reading the match in the warstory was almost as entertaining as watching it live. Great Job!

Firstly, in before archive.

Secondly, this battle is simply amazing. 5/5 for little hax, and a lot of guessing games at the end.

You guys are all sheep. Everyone's rating it 9/10 because that's the grade everyone else is giving -.- .

10 out of fucking 10! ha!

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Man Rey, this was awesome. My heart was pounding the whole time. It was especially engrossing for me, having used this team so many times. Great battle, and great warstory dude.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Finally got a chance to read this, not much to sayyy except i'm going to echo everyone else. lol @ title.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Rey, you still need to PM this to me :(

Anyway, great warstory. It was more epic live though.

love this warstory. would have been awesome to be at that match! this is a real thriller. Amazing prediction on both sides to. Bravo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)