Who Needs Gen 5 Pokemon Anyway?

First, 9/10.

I always like warstories and this one was great. I know it was mentioned, but I would echo the kind of give away title. Also, maybe only make SR damage,"rain continues to fall", and any other repeating text small. The main moves and switch ins can stay normal font.

Otherwise... comments were very good, battle was very good, and I could learn a thing or two from the excellent predictions.

Why are all the good warstories done by new users nowadays? This was quite the battle.
There's this thing called "lurking before posting", you know ;] Fairly certain that the really sc4ry player over there tends to do that as well, making us not the kind of users that our postcounts would otherwise suggest, haha.

Regardless, I liked this warstory. It showcased excellent battling skills and described your thoughts very well, which combined with the fact that it isn't half bad to look at either made it a pleasure to read through. :]
Loved the alternate thinking of Whirlpool + Perish Song + DrizzleToed, pity that such a monstrosity doesn't legally exist yet. Oh well.

My only mild grief is the fact that you act like your opponent did nothing to train his/her pokemon, supposedly leaving them within the DW where they get chubbier and chubbier until they get the ability Thick Fat over whatever ability they used to have. Sucks.

Amazing warstory for a first try. Good work!
No, it's an amazing warstory period. The first time attempt just makes it all the much sweeter.

When percentages, program logs and static pokemon sprites manage to excite you as much as a movie or an actual game can, you know it's a successful warstory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)