Signups Who's the superior Feliburn? Feliburns vs The World

Approved by Feliburn

What's up guys! After Feliburn ran away from me in RUPL, we're gonna once again have a feli-off between feliburn and feliburn-hisui. The idea of this tour is to do something similar to what Fakes vs the world was. Feli and I will play 7 games at once vs 7 different opponents in gen 7 RU aka USM RU. To make this interesting, we'll also choose 2 of the 7 opponents for each other from the following signups who we face. Whoever gets more wins is crowned (for now) as the superior feliburn. So without further ado, we'll use this as a signup thread.

Format of tour: This is a 1 day USM RU showdown between Feliburn and Feliburn Hisui and Team World. Eligibility will be based on whether or not you are Feliburn.

Code:
Player Name:
Are you Feliburn or are you Not Feliburn?:
Will you be free around late morning-afternoon GMT-4 times this weekend?:

The deadline to sign up for this tournament is Friday / whenever we have 7 good guys

We will set up a time soon for either this weekend or the following weekend when Feli and I are both free but we'll try to make it at a reasonable time like 2pm GMT-4 or something to that effect. We'd also like some of the RU youtube cast to stream this or record it so if you guys are down it'll make for a fun event.

Also lastly, I'd like to make this the start of a fun monthly thing to promote further activity. We don't need to follow this format and we certainly are going to include more players and different challenges. If you guys have ideas, please pm me on discord and we'll organise something for the following month.

Last edited:
Player Name: ming549
Are you Feliburn or are you Not Feliburn?: i was cruelly denied an interview from feli bc moving, its all good and so we had to improvise an interview with Feli the real one and now im here for revenge against Ffeli. so no i am not feli
Will you be free around late morning-afternoon GMT-4 times this weekend?: yeah probably

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)