wimpod appreciation thread (NOW WITH MORE STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello! this trade thread started off when i wanted to trade the viable wimpod i got from shiny hunting. as you can see, it's not all that impressive or organized at the moment but hopefully you can find something you want here.

mons

Fast Wimpod

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Brave | Wimp Out
Sand-Attack | Aqua Jet | Wide Guard | Spikes

Slow Wimpod

31/31/31/x/31/0 | Brave | Wimp Out
Sand-Attack | Aqua Jet | Wide Guard | Spikes

Mimikyu

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Disguise
Scratch | Astonish | Copycat | Destiny Bond

Fletchling

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Gale Wings
Tackle | Growl

Kangaskhan

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Early Bird or Scrappy
Comet Punch | Leer

Gible

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Sand Veil
Tackle | Outrage | Sand Tomb

Physical Attacker Growlithe

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Flash Fire or Intimidate
Bite | Roar | Flare Blitz

Physical Attacker Rowlet

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Overgrow
Tackle | Leafage

Adamant Magikarp

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Swift Swim
Splash

Gastly

31/x/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Levitate
Hypnosis | Lick

HP Ice Grubbin

31/x/30/31/31/31 | Modest | Swarm
Vice Grip | Endure | Mud Shot

HP Fighting Cryogonal

31/x/30/30/30/30 | Timid | Levitate
Bind | Ice Shard | Sharpen | Rapid Spin

HP Ground Cryogonal

31/x/31/30/30/31 | Timid | Levitate
Bind | Ice Shard | Sharpen | Rapid Spin

Audino

31/x/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Regenerator or Healer
Play Nice | Pound | Growl | Helping Hand

wants

i will accept any viable hatchling, as long as it is not in the following list:
  • Gible
  • Fletchling
  • Kangaskhan
  • Cubone
  • Grubbin
  • Porygon (intended for Trick Room)
  • Snorunt
  • Gastly
  • Magikarp
  • Froakie
i have already bred the mons above except for froakie, which i hate.

rules
  • you must respect wimpod. if you do not, bad things will follow
  • for any mon without a specified ot, you may request for it to be nicknamed prior to the trade.
  • feel free to breed stuff you get from me
  • i trade 1:1 stuff usually
  • i'm not very acquainted with this forum so if i did something wrong or forgot something then just let me know
  • new: if you have a request for something on the thread, like a specific egg move or nature, just tell me
  • new: everything is fully redistributable unless otherwise noted, just make sure to credit me
thank you for stopping by my trade thread! i hope that like wimpod, it will grow from the pathetic thing it is now to a formidable thread with everything a breeder could possibly want. except froakie.

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
today i succeeded at last and got my shiny wimpod. because of this, all of my other mons are now available. happy trading!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
you guys might think wimpod is my favorite mon but it's not. my favorite mon is cryogonal so i would like to announce its addition to the thread. breeding it with hidden power was very difficult so i hope you guys enjoy it (as an aside if you trade me hidden power dittos i will love you forever)

oh also audino

Hi, I'm interested in your hp fighting crygonal! I have almost any breedable pokemon, so is there something in particular you want in exange?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
Hi, I'm interested in your hp fighting crygonal! I have almost any breedable pokemon, so is there something in particular you want in exange?
hi! thanks for your offer

if you have an elgyem/beheeyem with good ivs then i would like that because i currently don't have flawless mons from the human like egg group. if you don't, something else from this egg group (chimchar, pancham, gothita) is also fine.

please be aware that this cryogonal might take a while to breed. i'll let you know when it's finished.

thanks again!

hi! thanks for your offer

if you have an elgyem/beheeyem with good ivs then i would like that because i currently don't have flawless mons from the human like egg group. if you don't, something else from this egg group (chimchar, pancham, gothita) is also fine.

please be aware that this cryogonal might take a while to breed. i'll let you know when it's finished.

thanks again!
Unfortunately I'm looking for elgyem too, but from the same egg group I can breed these flawless pokemon: Abra, machop, drowzee, mr. mime, makuhita, meditite, croagunk, timburr, pawniard, hawlucha, bunary and pancham... just pick the one you prefer :)

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
Unfortunately I'm looking for elgyem too, but from the same egg group I can breed these flawless pokemon: Abra, machop, drowzee, mr. mime, makuhita, meditite, croagunk, timburr, pawniard, hawlucha, bunary and pancham... just pick the one you prefer :)
makuhita would work fine, thanks!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
No problem! I'm not in a hurry
ok. really really really sorry for the wait but thanks to one amazing rng god and his ditto, i can now breed hp fighting cryogonal with more than a 1/96 chance (iirc). as a matter of fact, i have one ready to trade right now. it has 30 hp ivs instead of 31 if that's all right.

ok. really really really sorry for the wait but thanks to one amazing rng god and his ditto, i can now breed hp fighting cryogonal with more than a 1/96 chance (iirc). as a matter of fact, i have one ready to trade right now. it has 30 hp ivs instead of 31 if that's all right.
No problem, I'll use it for breeding :) during this time I bred some HA elgyem, if you're still interested.
Unfortunately I'll be able to trade only on this Saturday, so please let me know as soon as you can when you're available to trade (I'm on GMT+1)
I'm interested in brave wimpod too!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
No problem, I'll use it for breeding :) during this time I bred some HA elgyem, if you're still interested.
Unfortunately I'll be able to trade only on this Saturday, so please let me know as soon as you can when you're available to trade (I'm on GMT+1)
I'm interested in brave wimpod too!
i'm available pretty much all day on saturday (gmt -8) so we can probably schedule a time then.

does cryogonal + wimpod for makuhita + elgyem sound good to you?

also do you want 31 speed or 0 speed on wimpod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)