Wish not on list

Some pokemon such as Exeggutor and Salamence have been able to use the move Wish from special events I think. It doesn't show up on the list in the team builder however. Can someone tell me why or if this is a mistake from PO? If it is then can someone post this on their forums because I don't have an account. Thanks.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Either you have not looked carefully, have modified your database files, have a ridiculously outdated version of PO (maybe 10 months+, and incompatible with all current servers), or more likely are not looking carefully enough. Both of the examples you give are able to learn the move wish in gen 3, 4 and 5 teambuilder, I checked just now, and researched/added them myself.

Well I don't have the most recent version, which I asked for help in downloading and nobody responded, so maybe that's it. It's not 10+ months though. And looking carefully is definitely not it lol.

Edit: well for some reason after trying to download the new version 10 times, it works the 10th time and now I can see wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)