WON BY TAYLOR! - The Bad Dream World Tournament! (Darkrai Inclusion)

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be deciding activity wins by the end of tomorrow.

I'll talk to Tobes about bw2 and PS!, considering that PS doesn't have a DW tier and they are constantly updating so the legality of movesets and things may not be the same.

Won against Omicron, haxed him a bit in the last game, sorry

ggs

omi edit: yes, i'm too lazy to post, i confirm lossage to tobez :3

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HSA and I talked two days ago on irc, he's having Internet => PO problems since he's at summer camp or something. I don't think we can finish our battles; in thE beginning I offered him the win but he didn't want it, and later he offered me the win if we couldn't get connected, so make with it what you will--just and information post.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round 3 is up. I really didn't want to do coin flips and activity wins in a small tourney like this but some of you gave me no choice. I've been really generous with the deadlines due to server issues and the bw2 release but this one is set in stone. Please make a note of the new rule, it will only be for this round.

All players MUST use Darkrai in at least one of their battles. You don't have to use it in all 3. But you must use it once.

To be clear:
using Darkrai once, twice or 3 times = good
not using Darkrai in any battle = bad

I don't know when the cutoff for round 3 will be, but I'm going to have limited internet connection for the next week. I VMed my opponent on Tuesday and he hasn't responded, not sure what do do about that.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
I sent you all PMs days ago to remind you of the generous deadline. If your matches aren't done by Wednesday night, you're DQ'd.

We already have plenty of Darkrai matches from this tourney, it's time this thing came to a close. We're so close to finishing that I do not want to keep this waiting any longer.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
Ok I DQ'd people who weren't active. Kind of embarrassing but w/e. You can't really complain considering how long these deadlines have been and the fact that I even went out of my way to remind you.

Semi Finals are up, get your matches done.

edit- the deadline is....if I know you had a chance to get your battle done and you didn't, you're DQd. Do it this weekend.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
^ I need logs from one of you two, please

Also, Cherub Agent has informed me that he can't make this round, so the winner of Tobes vs v0x will move onto the finals vs Taylor. We're almost done!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
Ok I know the server's been down all weekend. Please get them done as soon as you can.

Also I still need logs from Taylor or SIU

What a bad time to host a tournament. Server outages, bw2 comes out, then more server outages. Scriptkiddies must be home for summer vacation. Oh well.

Sorry about lack of activity j7r, i really wasn't trying to make this any more stressful for you than it had to be :(

Also cherub, why didn't you VM me about a possible time then? :(

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
Taylor vs v0x in the finals! GL to both of you. Actually, I'm rooting for no luck, but you know what I mean!

There are no teambuilding restrictions in this final round. You may use Darkrai or any DW OU legal pokemon.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i promise i will save the logs ;x

gl vox

edit: won 2-0, ggs to vox! i thought id lost the first game thanks to dark void failing to hit the target. for the record, i used scarfrai in every match and believe it or not i would consider unbanning darkrai if soul dew was also legal. but respect to vox for putting up a great fight!

http://pastebin.com/mLSp3Rrp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)