Finals World Cup of Pokemon X - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I lost my battle against TDK too, gg! it was a really good battle!

Congratulations to East. We didn't deserve this tournament, we were not a team. Too much inactivity, too many arguments and when we reach the finals, we show our worst version. We have a lot of good players, but they need to learn to distinguish important battles from unimportant ones, specially people who are commonly around here, they are supposed to know how these kind of battles go...

Anyways, I don't know what is happening from here to spanish veteran players, we decided to make a very last effort for this tournament, we leave with a silver medal, not bad, but not good. I don't know if we are playing again or if we are quitting forever, but all I want to say is that this was a good tournament, I enjoined it a lot ( even when I couldn't be very active, sorry team ) and best of luck to every player, team and host for future editions.

Bye :)

'grats East, finally you are balanced the Usa West victory in 2012. Honours of war for Spanish team and his excellent tournament.

Last edited:
Grats East, thoroughly deserved :) You'll stuck together as a team and gave a fantastic performance
Stathakis I'm glad you didn't get haxed out of games in this tour lol. TheEnder keep it up dude, OLT next :] TDK and PDC solid performances dude. Inevitable, to say the least

GG East, you are a great team and you have proved it.

As for Spain, we had some serious problems during the tournament, specially with people being inactive and some arguments between us, but we managed to reach finals despite people always predicting our lose. We collapsed this weak at the worst moment possible and this is the result, but I hope we can do better next year.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Grats East! Was a pleasure to help you and it makes me happy seeing my good friends winning :)

To my team:
This tourney was great! everything was fucking fantastic, we were a great team. we had some tough discussions and argued a bit etc. but i guess thats what a good team needs a bit :) we were very active and tested a lot.
The only thing i am not happy with in this tourney was my personal record, idk why but i think i deserved a better one :/
We really are a team and i guess that is what makes tours like this.
Maybe it just was not supposed to happen this year, i guess.
But i am sure we can come back stronger next year with some new players etc (there are some rlly good ones with much potential which werent on the team :))

NEXT YEAR BOYS; ILY cosine180 Aurious Steve Angello Sapientia Get this Money Rain. sebixxl Lohgock Conflict Picollo Bedschibaer Quaggster Fakes TheSweeper Lockheed TV-Rocka

and not to forget CrashinBoomBang you are a great guy, a great help and rlly important for our team TY :)

Congrats, East! ;) Good job.

Anyways, I want play my battle against BRO FIST.
I have been testing these days, I have brought the computer of vacations and I have returned before the beach to be able to be in time to play. If I have signed to a tournament it is to play. I know that everything has ended, but I do not want to say goodbye of this tournament without playing the battle that I have trained. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)