WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing :) Are you available to trade in the next minutes?

Would it be possible to teach Diancie Earth Power? (if you still have it on your Gen 6 game).
I won’t be home until much later today unfortunately. I don’t remember if I still have a copy in Gen 6 but I do have a fully EV trained level 100 Diancie with earth power in Gen 7.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I won’t be home until much later today unfortunately. I don’t remember if I still have a copy in Gen 6 but I do have a fully EV trained level 100 Diancie with earth power in Gen 7.
Guess I will take the EV trained version then. VM or PM me when you're free.

Hello! Welcome back! :D

Can you CMT for your Shiny Tapukoko Ot Melemele , your shiny charmander and your shiny geodude-a?

Greetings.

Hello! Welcome back! :D

Can you CMT for your Shiny Tapukoko Ot Melemele , your shiny charmander and your shiny geodude-a?

Greetings.
Thanks for checking out the thread! I’m interested in your shiny Yveltal, shiny Fomantis and shiny Pyukumuku in return for what you requested.

I need to rebreed Fomantis and Pyukumuku that might take 2 days. For Yveltal i do not have anymore (pratically all my stuff is off because we have stolen my DS and laptop 4 weeks ago...).

I need to rebreed Fomantis and Pyukumuku that might take 2 days. For Yveltal i do not have anymore (pratically all my stuff is off because we have stolen my DS and laptop 4 weeks ago...).
I’m so sorry that all of your things were stolen. Please take your time then. Is there a list of Pokémon you still have on hand? I can choose from that list to make it easier on you. I’m interested in many different Pokémon so we should be able to make things work.

Additionally if you don’t have any event Pokémon left I would trade the event Tapu Koko for 3 regular Pokémon. I just would need regular Pokémon in a matching ball with their hidden ability and egg moves as I can breed them to be shiny on my own.

I’m so sorry that all of your things were stolen. Please take your time then. Is there a list of Pokémon you still have on hand? I can choose from that list to make it easier on you. I’m interested in many different Pokémon so we should be able to make things work.

Additionally if you don’t have any event Pokémon left I would trade the event Tapu Koko for 3 regular Pokémon. I just would need regular Pokémon in a matching ball with their hidden ability and egg moves as I can breed them to be shiny on my own.
Yep, my new stuff is here. You can take a look i update it frequently, pratically all my stuff with little icons are no more here. You can find my new stuff also in what's new in the first post of my TT.

What do you want me to breed for Koko? :) I coulod do some breedjects of Pichu Fast Ball 4 EM for example while i'm RNGing for a shiny one. ^^

Yep, my new stuff is here. You can take a look i update it frequently, pratically all my stuff with little icons are no more here. You can find my new stuff also in what's new in the first post of my TT.

What do you want me to breed for Koko? :) I coulod do some breedjects of Pichu Fast Ball 4 EM for example while i'm RNGing for a shiny one. ^^
There’s actually plenty in your new things that I’m interested in. I’d be happy to trade for your HP Fire Celebi, shiny Pawniard and shiny Ampharos.

There’s actually plenty in your new things that I’m interested in. I’d be happy to trade for your HP Fire Celebi, shiny Pawniard and shiny Ampharos.
Great! ?But i insist i will redo pyukumuku and Fomantis, they're too cute to be left! :D

That's a deal! I'm able to trade tonight my time GMT +1! And you?

Great! ?But i insist i will redo pyukumuku and Fomantis, they're too cute to be left! :D

That's a deal! I'm able to trade tonight my time GMT +1! And you?
They are very cute Pokemon. We can set up a new trade for those two when you're done, hopefully you would be interested in two more mons from my collection. I should be available tonight your time, PM/VM me when you're available!

They are very cute Pokemon. We can set up a new trade for those two when you're done, hopefully you would be interested in two more mons from my collection. I should be available tonight your time, PM/VM me when you're available!
No probs! ^^
EDIT: I'm also intersted in many things from your TT! I might take togedemaru and bruxish for my 2 future mons!

Last edited:
10/14 Update

#345 - Lileep (m)
OT: Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Sassy Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/0
UT Moves: Curse/Mirror Coat/Recover/Barrier
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Joker977

#349 - Feebas (m)
Nature: Calm Ability: Oblivious
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
UT Moves: Mirror Coat/Haze/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me

#624 - Pawniard (m)
OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
Nature: Jolly Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Stealth Rock/Quick Guard/Mean Look/Psycho Cut

Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Fully redistributable

#736 - Grubbin (m)
Nature: Modest Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/2/30/31/31/31
UT Moves: Electroweb/Endure/Harden/Mud Shot
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG, Parent provided by Josh C.; Hidden Power Ice

#741 - Oricorio Baile (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Dancer
UT Moves: Tailwind/Safeguard/Pluck/Captivate
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG

#753 - Fomantis (m)
OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
Nature: Calm Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Armatherapy/Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Defog
Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name "Mimantis"; Fully Redistributable

#759 - Stufful (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Fluffy
IVs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Stomping Tantrum/Wide Guard
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Josh C.

#764 - Comfey (f)
Nature: Bold Ability: Triage
Lvl 1 Moves: Amnesia/Endure/After You/Lucky Chant

#766 - Passimian (m)
OT:
Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Adamant Ability: Receiver
Lvl 1 Moves: Irond Head/Quick Guard/Seismic Toss/Feint

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi again, I’m interested in your Jolly and Timid Meloetta and in your Adamant Aura Break XYZ Zygarde. Do I have anything you’re interested in?

I’m also interested in Shiny Comfey, Stufful and Oricorio :D

Last edited:
Hi again, I’m interested in your Jolly and Timid Meloetta and in your Adamant Aura Break XYZ Zygarde. Do I have anything you’re interested in?

I’m also interested in Shiny Comfey, Stufful and Oricorio :D
Glad you're back! Your collection is amazing so it was tough to make my choices. I'm interested in your shiny Timid Moltres, shiny Adamant Groudon, shiny Shaymin, and shiny Tangela, swords dance Shedinja and Cutiefly. Let me know if that's ok.

Also I bred the other 3 shiny Oricorio forms in matching balls over the weekend(Psychic/Flying and Ghost/Flying have Hidden Power Fighting). Let me know if you would rather have one of those forms - or all of them.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Glad you're back! Your collection is amazing so it was tough to make my choices. I'm interested in your shiny Timid Moltres, shiny Adamant Groudon, shiny Shaymin, and shiny Tangela, swords dance Shedinja and Cutiefly. Let me know if that's ok.

Also I bred the other 3 shiny Oricorio forms in matching balls over the weekend(Psychic/Flying and Ghost/Flying have Hidden Power Fighting). Let me know if you would rather have one of those forms - or all of them.
Glad to see you back as well :)
Sure, I’d be interested in Oricorio-Pa’u, Pom-Pom and Sensu too. Feel free to pick other Pokémon!

Hi, I am interested in the Shiny Xerneas, Diancie, and Keldeo. I have things like Dream Ball HA Torchic, Dream Ball HA Aerodactyl, Beast Ball HA Totodile, and Dream Ball HA Swinub (all 31/31/31/x/31/31). I do have some rarer pokemon like Shiny Beast Ball Beldum (31/31/31/x/31/31) and HP Ice Naive Marshadow that I hypertrained, however I do not have a way to clone Pokemon so I am rather reluctant to give these out.

Hi, I am interested in the Shiny Xerneas, Diancie, and Keldeo. I have things like Dream Ball HA Torchic, Dream Ball HA Aerodactyl, Beast Ball HA Totodile, and Dream Ball HA Swinub (all 31/31/31/x/31/31). I do have some rarer pokemon like Shiny Beast Ball Beldum (31/31/31/x/31/31) and HP Ice Naive Marshadow that I hypertrained, however I do not have a way to clone Pokemon so I am rather reluctant to give these out.
Thank you for checking out the thread! Unfortunately I would only trade those RNGs at a ratio of 3 of your Pokémon to one of mine and I’m only interested in your Dream Ball HA Torchic (I already have Aerodactyl). Do you have any other Dream Ball HA starters or fossils?

Thank you for checking out the thread! Unfortunately I would only trade those RNGs at a ratio of 3 of your Pokémon to one of mine and I’m only interested in your Dream Ball HA Torchic (I already have Aerodactyl). Do you have any other Dream Ball HA starters or fossils?
I have Dream Ball HA Treecko and Dream Ball HA Mudkip well. I would like the Shiny Xerneas if I can get it.
Edit: I also have Dream Ball HA Cranidos.

Last edited:
I have Dream Ball HA Treecko and Dream Ball HA Mudkip well. I would like the Shiny Xerneas if I can get it.
Edit: I also have Dream Ball HA Cranidos.
I’m interested in all 4 of those Pokémon. If you have a list of other Pokémon you have in Dream Balls maybe we could get up to 6 (or even 9).

I’m interested in all 4 of those Pokémon. If you have a list of other Pokémon you have in Dream Balls maybe we could get up to 6 (or even 9).
I also have HA Dream Ball Squirtle, HA Dream Ball Kabuto, HA Dream Ball Piplup, HA Tyrunt, Dream Ball HA Charmander, and Dream Ball HA Bulbasaur, however it will take me a couple of more hours so that I can breed them.

I also have HA Dream Ball Squirtle, HA Dream Ball Kabuto, HA Dream Ball Piplup, HA Tyrunt, Dream Ball HA Charmander, and Dream Ball HA Bulbasaur, however it will take me a couple of more hours so that I can breed them.
Oh take your time, I didn’t realize you were trying to do everything today. I can trade you all three of the Pokémon you requested for the 4 I asked for earlier and everything listed above except for Kabuto (I already have one). PM me when you’re finished breeding but again it’s not time sensitive on my end.

11/1 Update

#151 - Mew
OT: ススム ID: 11219
Nature: Timid Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
UT Moves: Vacuum Wave/Defog/Knock Off/Stealth Rock
Info: Acquired in a trade with Zerox27, Gen 4 Emulated RNG by Bluemew. via Injected Wondercard; Has its Japanese name ミュウ; Fully Redistributable

#251 - Celebi

OT: Ilex ID: 040601
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/30
UT Moves: Heal Bell/Safeguard/Ancient Power/Future Sight
Info: Gen 7 RNG by FrenchGaudi; Fully Redistributable

#383 - Groudon
OT: Kurt ID: 50575
Nature: Adamant Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
UT Moves: Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch
Info: Gen 4 RNG by Kaphotic; Acquired in a trade with Christian; Fully Redistributable

#114 - Tangela (m)
OT: Blake ID: 633648
Nature: Sassy Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
UT Moves: Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Rage Powder
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Fire; Fully Redistributable

#120 - Staryu
OT: CHRIS ID: 29668
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/19/31/30/30/31
UT Moves: Water Gun/Rapid Spin/Recover/Camouflage
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Ground; Lvl 23; Fully Redistributable

#138 - Omanyte (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Weak Armor
UT Moves: Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Reflect Type/Haze
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27

#140 - Kabuto (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Swift Swim
UT Moves: Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Reflect Type/Haze
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27; Also available with its HA Weak Armor

#181 - Ampharos (m)
OT: Gaudi ID: 589537
Nature: Bold Ability: Static
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT Moves: Electric Terrian/Flatter/Eerie Impluse/Iron Tail
EVs: 248/0/252/10/0/0
Moves: Rest/Sleep Talk/Dragon Pulse/Volt Switch
Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name Pharamp; Fully Redistributable

#292 - Shedinja
OT: Bluemew ID: 29326
Nature: Lonely Ability: Wonder Guard
IVs: x/31/x/x/x/31
UT Moves: False Swipe/*Swords Dance*/Sucker Punch/Trick
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; Shedinja can only be in a Premier Ball and have Swords Dance in Gen 3; Fully Redistributable

#347 - Anorith (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Battle Armor
UT Moves: Aqua Jet/Rapid Spin/Screech/Knock Off
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Christian; Also Available with its HA Swift Swim

#396 - Starly (m)
OT: Sam ID: 576010
Nature: Jolly Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
UT Moves: Double-Edge/Pursuit/Mirror Move/Fury Attack
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by seventh. Non-Shiny Adamant version available (bred by seventh)

#495 - Snivy (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/2/31/30/31/30
UT Moves: Mirror Coat/Grassy Terrain/Glare/Magical Leaf
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire

#498 - Tepig (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Thick Fat
UT Moves: Sucker Punch/Heavy Slam/Magnitude/Yawn
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Zerox27; Thick Fat becomes Reckless upon evolution to Emboar

#543 - Venipede (m)
Nature: Jolly Ability: Speed Boost
UT Moves: Rollout/Rock Climb/Spikes/Toxic Spikes

#590 - Foongus (m)
Nature: Sassy Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/0
UT Moves: Growth/Gastro Acid/Stun Spore/Poison Powder

#742 - Cutiefly (m)
OT: Blake ID: 633648
Nature: Timid Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 31/0/30/30/31/30
UT Moves: Moonblast/Speed Swap/Skill Swap/Baton Pass
Info: Acquired in a trade with Christian; HP Fire; Fully Redistributable

#771 - Pyukumuku (m)
Nature: Bold Ability: Unaware
UT Moves: Harden/Bide/Venom Drench/Endure
Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by FrenchGaudi; Also available with Innards Out in a Beast Ball (RNG bred by FrenchGaudi)

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi there again! I’m interested in your Timid HA Omanyte, Shiny Pyukumuku and Brave Shiny Dhelmise, CMT to see if there’s anything that you’d like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)