XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

Can I reserve Glameow? I noticed that it didn't have an analysis, and while it's certainly not the best, it hits 19 speed and has access to Sucker Punch and Play Rough, which neither Meowth nor Aipom can learn.

Sorry about late reply, I meant to approve this but forgot. Go for it! - OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reservation for Totodile? If not, can I have it? It's a great Dragon Dance-r and has great coverage with Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Punch, which is only walled by Croagunk in LC. Then again, it can use a Choice Band or utilize its Sheer Force ability for a Life Orb to attack from the get-go, freeing up an attack slot for a coverage move in Earthquake.
Totodile already has a LC analysis onsite, and it probably doesn't need to be revamped as far as I know. http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/totodile/

GOAO

Banned deucer.
imma start doing it, i guess levi can help me w english hehe
reserving willo hex gastly

Approved - Levi

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
reserving roseli berry riolu

tcredit: roseli berry is worth its own set for its ability to lure in two primary counters to riolu in snubbull and spritzee, and its ability to both wallbreak for other partners that appreciate the two gone or to be its own self functioning sweeper, something the standard SD set can fail to achieve (it doesn't lure in anything to wallbreak, and if the enemy has a spritzee or a snubbull you basically lose with the standard set since Riolu should theoretically be its own sweeper)

tcredit2: riolu entire revamp?

ya do the entire revamp - levi

Hey, can I reserve scatterbug for a joke analysis ?

Not fond of joke analyses - wouldn't they be better suited for other tiers where x and x mon is even worse?

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Eevee Revamp.
Will include no last resort I swear.

approved - levi

GOAO

Banned deucer.
can i write magpull? it's pretty popular rn and def deserves a set o_o

approved - levi

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tentacool should probably have an offensive set posted...I'd be willing to write it.
It's a spinner that checks fighting types, and sometimes teams want one that doesn't lose momentum. Has access to cool moves like Giga Drain too!

not a great check to fights, but having dual STABs is nice over staryu. approved - levi

yo, can i do bulky sandile? referring to the 17 speed set i used on my rmt a while ago. I think it's better than the scarf set overall, and that's the only set on the dex.

approved - levi

Actually, can I do an analysis on nidoran-m? It hits hard with life orb hustle and hits its switchins pretty hard with its coverage excluding ground types. (iron tail life orb hustle ohkos archen. Tested with Jac)

Last edited:
Remaining Pokemon that don't deserve an analysis
beldum
bonsly
caterpiecaterpie
chingling
cleffa
combee
ducklett
feebas
flabebe
glameow
gulpin
happiny
hoothoot
igglybuff
klink
kricketot
lillipup
magikarp
makuhita
mudkip
nidoran-f
oshawott
panpour
pansage
pansear
pichu
pidgey
pidove
ralts
roggenrola
scatterbug
sentret
skitty
slakoth
spearow
spheal
spoink
sunkern
tepig
turtwig
tynamo
tyrogue
vanillite
weedle
whismur
wurmple
Just curious, why are people picking pokemon that were not ment to have an analysis?

That's an outdated version of the list; the updated version is a sticky in the subforum. - levi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)