XY OFFSTAT

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Does Nature Power count as a special attacking move? It's a status move that transforms into a special move, so does it still count?

Otherwise it seems like it would work great with Roserade and it's naturally high special attack.
It starts as a status move, so Prankster affects it. Then it turns into Tri Attack/whatever else in gen 6. Hopefully this makes more sense to you than it does to me!

It starts as a status move, so Prankster affects it. Then it turns into Tri Attack/whatever else in gen 6. Hopefully this makes more sense to you than it does to me!
I meant more so does it count as a special move in terms of usage in off stat, or can I use a roserade and be able to use it's sp attack stat with nature power?

I meant more so does it count as a special move in terms of usage in off stat, or can I use a roserade and be able to use it's sp attack stat with nature power?
Well, Nature Power is technically a "status" move and the first rule says status moves are fine. However, it becomes a move that doesn't correspond to Roserade's weaker attacking stat, thus breaking rule one. For that reason I feel like it'd be disallowed, but ultimately that's up to Level 51.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Since Nature Power last gen was treated as a physical move (Earthquake), this gen I think it'd be appropriate to treat it as a special move (Tri Attack). Will edit this into OP.

I've noticed that Porygon-Z is really powerful in this meta, with 80 base Atk and STAB moves in Return and such it is a very defining force.

I think walls like Chansey will appreciate this meta. Because most of the attack stats will be bad, chansey can tank it. Also, weak special attacks wont budge it. Also seismic toss is physical, chansey approves.

I think walls like Chansey will appreciate this meta. Because most of the attack stats will be bad, chansey can tank it. Also, weak special attacks wont budge it. Also seismic toss is physical, chansey approves.
Chansey is unusable because the difference between Special Attack and Attack stats are 30. This is why everyone runs Blissey.

Chansey is unusable because the difference between Special Attack and Attack stats are 30. This is why everyone runs Blissey.
oh blissey is fine then: restating:

I think walls like Blissey will appreciate this meta. Because most of the attack stats will be bad, blissey can tank it. Also, weak special attacks wont budge it. Also seismic toss is physical, blissey approves.

seems good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)