Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple giveaway. Note that I'm distributing these in Gen 4 only. Both were caught using a flashcard with save states. Use the friend code in my signature. (5199 8870 0147)

In order to be eligible, you must have a trade thread and actually put these in the thread. lol

To win, tell me which Beedrill you want and post what your favourite Pokemon is. Then, write a small paragraph about how Exeggutor is much better than your favourite Pokemon (aesthetically or competitively, doesn't matter) :heart:

The Pocket Monsters:

Shiny Beedrill (M)
Jolly - Swarm - National Park
31/31/31/0/31/31
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 SpD @ Life Orb
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
-Poison Jab

Shiny Beedrill (F)
Adamant - Swarm - National Park
31/31/31/17/31/31
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 SpD @ Choice Scarf
-U-turn
-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
-Poison Jab

I'll be giving away 6 of these in total, 3 of each. They're fully redis as long as you credit me. If you can't trade at the time of posting then please VM me another time, but I won't come chasing you down.

kgo

Winners:

1. Victini (Adamant)
2. sophies (Jolly)
3. FSLAR (Jolly)
4. Najdorf (Jolly)
5. Wrecky (wanted Jolly, but there are only Adamant ones left)
6. Impact (Adamant)

@2000b2, I'm not going to register on Serebii then search for your thread to give it to you lol

They weren't, though I did use a flashcard with save states lawl. I'll edit it in now.

I'd like the adamant beedrill. My favourite pokemon is Heracross. Exeggutor is much better aesthetically because it looks like palm trees with coconut while heracross looks like a beetle which i hate.

I would like the jolly bedrill.
My favorite pokemon is dusknoir because it is decent wall. Not to mention dusclops with eviolite is better in some regards. When I use either they usualy abuse Toxic in one regard I supose Exeguttor is better since it can learn sleep powder. Exeguttor could also be used a defenive wall I supose with its decent defense and by using sleep powder with sub. But the dusknoir line is also able abuse the curse-sub-painsplit set so both are able to serve as decent walls.

My favorite Pokemon is Gliscor simply because of how great it is how I've used it. As a wall, or sweeper, it never fails me. Competitively, Exeguttor would be better at it with sweeping due to Chlorophyll and the lack of a need to set up.
I'd like the Jolly Beedrill

My favorite Pokemon is Ninetales because I really love how it looks when it's shiny, as well the interesting myth of the 9-tailed fox. Exeggutor though, he's got it where it counts. I mean, 9 tails are nice but he has 3 HEADS!!! Actually, he has more than three; He can have up to seven. Just can't compete with that.

Also, I'd like the Jolly Beedrill please.

P.S. Shiny Beedrill was my first Shiny Pokemon back on my Crystal version. I never knew there was anything shiny other than gyarados, so imagine my surprise when I was in the bug catching contest and a blue beedrill came out. Sadly, I think it only got 2nd place, but it was well worth it in my opinion :P

I would like the Jolly Beedrill, if that's alright.

For those on here that know me, it's a pretty well-known fact my favorite Pokemon of all time is Charizard. At first glance, Charizard has Exeggutor completely outmatched, simply by types alone. However, if one were to take full advantage of max IVs and EV training properly, Exeggutor could have potential to overturn Charizard's glaring speed advantage, and hang in there by having a boosted advantage in the Atk, Def, and SpA stats. Also, should a Charizard know Sunny Day, it'd be screwed if the Exeggutor took advantage of the Clorophyll ability, making it in turn a dangerous attacker, itself (via Solarbeam) , with an added severe speed boost.

Shiny Beedrill (F)
Adamant - Swarm - National Park
31/31/31/17/31/31
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 SpD @ Choice Scarf
-U-turn
-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
-Poison Jab

my favorite pokemon is garchomp.
Exegutor is bettor because it can use statice inflicting moves. It also has bettor hp and defense.

please post in my shop on serebii.net if i get it or not.

I'd like adamant beedrill. My favorite pokemon is machamp. Exeugutor is much better than machamp because machamp is a fighting type and exeugutor is a psychic type. Very bad type advantage. Machamps main move, dynamicpunch is not very effective against him. While exugutor can use stab psychic super effective attacks to kill machamp.

This can be closed now, winners (edited into the first post) please VM me and say which FC I should add. Again, keep in mind that I'm giving this out in Gen 4 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)