Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

Seriously, what's with the girly drinks tasting so damn good? I've gotten shit from drinking Cosmos before, so unfair haha

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
For soft drinks ill say Ginger beer (NOT ale) by far, or Gatorade as a close second if that counts haha. For alcohol I only really drink to get drunk so vodka is the drink of choice here!

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Orange Soda and Coke, basically. Not addicted though, I usually stick with soy juice or weird japanese drinks. <3
Alcoholic stuff: mainly Vodka, but I like beer as well.

Seriously, what's with the girly drinks tasting so damn good? I've gotten shit from drinking Cosmos before, so unfair haha
Cosmopolitans aren't actually that girly, compared to some other drinks. If you're taking flak for it, add a half shot of Bourbon and make a dirty Cosmopolitan.

For soft drinks I like Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew (don't lecture me about how the Yellow 5 dye is a spermicide; it's not like I'm gonna be using it any time soon), root beer and ginger ale.

I've never had a sip of alcohol.

dude I know right? Hell, we'll sit around and drink Mike's sometimes, and I'll get shit from people at the bar when I get my black/white russians!

I'd have said mango juice/chocolate milk, but since this is limited to soft drinks/alcohol, I'd say Pepsi (and I don't drink Alcohol).

Thank u for telling me about Dr.Pepper fell in love with the stuff.
Also i think girls rather go for taste and guy drinks rather go for getting fucked up, just my opinion. If I go out drinking with some friends (fake id ftw) I rather get trashed.

I've always been a bit of a gin lover myself, unfortunately I don't get much variety as I mostly drink what my parents have in the freezer, Bombay Sapphire is the the to go. Although they brought back some Hendrick's from Ireland and it is just so so smooth.

For soft drinks I love cane sugar soda, such as blue sky and boylans.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Soft Drink: Doctor Pepper or Root beer, just the flavoring of the 2 is great.

Alcoholic drink: Russian Moskovskaya vodka, really strong and good quality.

Cass (cheap-ass Korean beer, but strangely addictive) if I don't want to get drunk, Jaeger-bombs if I do. But we can't get Red Bull here, so we use some really strange energy/ vitamin drinks to make the bombs, so everyone is different!

norulz

excellent
whisky cola, black vodka

just don't ever mix vodka with ice tea, ugh

as for soft drinks i don't really care much for those as i'll drink anything

Dr. Pepper

Got this thing for Cranberry with Grey Goose Vodka lately though.... before that it was whiskey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)