ZUT ZUT ZUTT, MERRY REGIGIGMAS! (Festive Feud Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Theorymon, and congratulations on an amazing giveaway for one of the hardest Pokemon to catch ever.

The Zigzagoon I deposited is at Level 13 and has the name "Cliff Haggar".
IGN: Ryu-Kage

icanhasregi.png

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok people, just got back from doing some errands! The tournament starts soon (like in about 15 minutes), so don't lock your battle boxes just yet if you wanna use Regigigas, I'm coming to give you them!

Also note: if you wanna cut the time to power up Return, you could teach Regigigas Frusteration, and feed it a lot of herbs. To find out how much Regigigas loves or hates you, talk to the woman in vernderturf town or whatever its called.

Finally, note that the amount of allowed battles rolls over each day, so if for any reason you cant decide your team today, you can still do an extra 10 battles tomorrow!

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok I got everyone except ss1234 (Who will upload his tomorrow)

If I missed any of ya for some reason, please contact me!

Ok I got everyone except ss1234 (Who will upload his tomorrow)

If I missed any of ya for some reason, please contact me!
Thank you! Got to me just before I locked battle box, powered up return, went BBreak over thunderwave (using TR so don't want to slow down opp) then replaced Scizor with him. 8-2 after first day (1 was a fair lose 1 was my misplay *kicks self*) thanks again for the Regigigas :)

EDIT:
I figured out how to request Regigigas! My in-game name is Brendon and I deposited a lv. 2 Zigzagoon with the message "Merry Regigimas". Thanks again!

Attachments

Last edited:

Theorymon

I'll get to you latecomers earlier tonight. Atm my 3DS is having trouble connecting to wifi because of some cordless phone inteterference. I'll be able to turn off the phone in about 2 hours though. Dont lock those battle boxes yet if you need Regigigas, and dont worry: your battle limit will roll over to the next day tomorrow, so you wont "lose" any battles!

Am I too late to get one?

Thanks for doing this giveaway, btw!

EDIT: Deposited a level 2 Female Zigzagoon with the message "Theorymon".

Last edited:
Hey I'm kinda late to this post xD haha already battling but i could sure use some help from the regigigas
Ign: hklgnd
Deposited: lvl 25 carvanha askin for 91-100 regigigas

Thanks a ton!

Attachments

I'll get to you latecomers earlier tonight. Atm my 3DS is having trouble connecting to wifi because of some cordless phone inteterference. I'll be able to turn off the phone in about 2 hours though. Dont lock those battle boxes yet if you need Regigigas, and dont worry: your battle limit will roll over to the next day tomorrow, so you wont "lose" any battles!
Really appreciate that thanks again :)

Thank you so much for the Regigigas! Merry Regigimas! <3

I know I'm really late, but my box isn't locked yet since I was doing some last minute breeding / training, so I wanted to check if any were still available. I'd understand if it's too late though. I deposited a level 2 male Zigzagoon holding a potion.
Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 12.29.42 PM.png

IGN: Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)