New profile posts

My mate, when do want to play LGPE SSNL

Available times are in GMT +9:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:6:00PM-11:00PM
Saturday and Sunday: All Day
Wednesday is like mostly all day if you want to play on that day just let me know but I still have on free appointment that day
UU open when, i'm gmt +1 and would prefer to play my tz nights (after 7pm) on the 3rd, 4th or 5th of May
HI, I hate bugging but this my first tourney and wondering how calling act works exactly, I don't think I want too call it but From my understanding we agreed on a time and he's late to it but I've seen him on smogon looking at other things. I may just be mis translating time zones tho, If You could take a look if its not to much trouble I would be very appreciative. please and thank you
Hey man. We were supposed to play for ubers super ha over 30 minutes ago. I don't want to call act in a purely for fun tour so please let me know ASAP if you're still playing
Hi! Just saw you participated in Megas for All. I'd recommend joining our Discord site since you'll be more in touch with reviews, feedbacks, metagame development, etc. You can find the discord link on the first page of Megas for All; it's the fourth line (Discord / Spreadsheet / Wiki). Click Discord when you are there.
Blastfury0614
Blastfury0614
Ok, I actually commented here before a few years ago and wanted to try again for nostalgia, thanks!!
hey we play for um homefield. i'm gmt+1, when would you like to play?
RoFnA
RoFnA
I am GMT+2. Can you play Wednesday or Thursday ? could play after 6pm my time then
Baddy
Baddy
wednesday 6pm your time should be good
RoFnA
RoFnA
aight see you then
Hey man , I hope you are doing well , we haven't talked in a while but I really hope you are doing well for yourself , I am sorry for leaving so abruptly