New profile posts

Yo dou seasonals r6. I'm gmt-7 and can play after 5 pm on weekdays. Weekends also work but are a bit more tough.
We play for ADV GC, what times are you available to play? I'm available pretty much whenever but I'd prefer Friday if possible, and I'm GMT -4.
Fabriisse
Fabriisse
Can you do 10pm +2 friday
Hi,

I am gmt +2 and can play any day bar Thursday evening and the whole of Sunday.
We were paired for sm gc
Hi. We're paired for ADV UUBL tour. When are you available ? I'm GMT +2 and can be available most of the week past 6 PM and more during week-end
Hey, mono uu tour, can u play wed or thurs evening gmt +2 ? Ideally around 9 or 10pm
hi when you wanna play rupl? im gmt-6 satuday and sunday from 10 am till 3 pm my time its better for me
Hi, im your opponent in broken cup tour. Im gmt+2 and im available from 10 am to 8pm
Denzqqq
Denzqqq
Multi Hackmons Cup* my bad
heyo, we play for RoA global adv, I'm free thursday after 7pm, saturday from 12pm - 8pm, and sunday from 12pm to 2pm, and 5pm - 11pm. All times -4, lemme know what works
heyo, we play for RoA global adv, I'm free thursday after 7pm, saturday from 12pm - 8pm, and sunday from 12pm to 2pm, and 5pm - 11pm. All times -4, lemme know what works
Hello I am your opponent for Rands Slam IV - Multi Hackmons Cup Open - Round 1 My timezone is PDT(GMT-7) the best time for me to battle would be any day of the week from 5pm-6pm or 8pm-10pm. Let me know a time that works for you
ADV GC: I'm -4, working afternoons this week so I can play in the morning, or really late(early morning) if needed. Don't know what my plans are this weekend, but I can usually make time.
Hi, when do you want to play for LC Majors? I'm GMT+2 and relatively flexible, would prefer not to play my weekend evenings though.