The time to fight is now! Ready the cannons! (cannon cup round 1)

Should we extend the time to battle untill monday?

• Yes, Christmas has been making pokemon time become rather slim

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • NO! I want to get my battles done ASAP!

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One dang move (which I obviously didn't click on) and I win with a sweep, 5-0. Instead, I lost. That was criminal, but lesson learned, I suppose

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I've been communicating with Dark Ryu over PM. I've been really busy with christmas stuff this week, but I'm ready to battle now. Next time we are both online, we will try to get it done.

I know it's double elimination...but work has been busy and I'm going to start playing WoW.
Syberia was the first battle I had done since before you made the first thread.
So maybe someone on the substitution list can take my spot?
I just go through periods where I stop wanting to play Pokemon all the time...
and now I don't know what to breed or anything, so I'm pussying out. =\

I know it's double elimination...but work has been busy and I'm going to start playing WoW.
Syberia was the first battle I had done since before you made the first thread.
So maybe someone on the substitution list can take my spot?
I just go through periods where I stop wanting to play Pokemon all the time...
and now I don't know what to breed or anything, so I'm pussying out. =\
Would you change your mind if I posted the blastoise I drew/colored in gimp? :D Made this to test my skills with making things in gimp too. >.> Drawing with computer mouses is hard... lol.
Anyhow, I'll go dig up the substitutions list and change things.

I've been communicating with Dark Ryu over PM. I've been really busy with christmas stuff this week, but I'm ready to battle now. Next time we are both online, we will try to get it done.
Cool.

good game Scruffy. I won 3-0. that was a fun match.
One dang move (which I obviously didn't click on) and I win with a sweep, 5-0. Instead, I lost. That was criminal, but lesson learned, I suppose
Will edit that ^ in.

I'm so glad I got my battle done before Christmas. I have that feeling that a bunch of battles won't get done this round.

And Stormy....MAN UP!

Well if they don't get done, either A) The one that wasn't on enough to get the battle done will be D/Q'd. Or B) If they just ignored the matches for no reason they may be blacklisted. :/ It's in the rules.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Dark Ryu and I keep missing each other. I got a PM from him today saying that today is the only day he can battle, but he is not online. When is the last day for the first round?

I'm still waiting for R2 to contact me when he is ready.
Sorry about the delay. I was EV training when I suddenly realized it lacked the Egg Moves I wanted to run. So, I had to go back breeding the damn Egg Moves on. Shouldn't take too long. Again sorry about the delay.

That's OK R2, I've kept busy, so long as we don't go past the deadline everything should be fine ;). Just PM me when you are ready. I'll be gone for the night in a little while though, so tomorrow or Saturday morning shall do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)