The time to fight is now! Ready the cannons! (cannon cup round 1)

Should we extend the time to battle untill monday?

• Yes, Christmas has been making pokemon time become rather slim

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • NO! I want to get my battles done ASAP!

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Yea GG for sure! I had your last poke at like 40% and I really thought I had that at the end, but you pulled it off with that little surprise. I'm just glad this thing is double elimination! =)

So I've got an EV trainer MIA with 50% of my team, which is a bit of a problem considering I have to battle tomorrow. Is EV'ing with the Vitamin Code or whatever not allowed? Different than PokeSav. If not I'll just throw another team together.

You're a good man cw, I'm hoping the term "legal hacks" doesn't apply to Vitamin Coded pokemon. I'll give you a run for your money no matter what I hope.

Excellent, thanks Syberia. What made me wonder was that the big red print was added after the Goodbar thing IIRC. Then again, maybe I just noticed it afterward.

No, it wasn't lol. Syberia is right by what my definition of legal hacks is. I vitamin ev all of my pokes, so do whatever you want that isn't pokesaving.

Thanks, Tennis. Got mah pokes back anyway.

CW - If you see this I'll be ready to battle within a few hours or so, PM if that's no good.

hey, Tennis, to answer your message, I will sub in for Sunday =]
(so weird, he subbed me out in the last tourney I entered O.o)
guess, I'll contact Harro for my battle!

EDIT: was Surf Pika allowed? I need to be prepared!

No surf pika allowed, sorry. I'll edit in your name for sunday. Thanks. :)

EDIT: a pole has been added as a request from LonelyNess...
EDIT2: Will pm yoshi! as well... r.r

Yoshi! hasn't pm'ed me back yet
he said something about ev'ing one more poke and i sent him a pm like 3 days ago i think and he still hasn't replied
i really don't want to win by default :/

CW333 and I were supposed to battle today, but he's been MIA all day to my knowledge. I'd love to have the deadline extended since neither of us can battle tomorrow.

Edit: Oh, snap! There he is. PM'd, lol.

Maybe a reasonable solution would be to make the new matchups with "Winner Diesel/CW" or "Winner fgtron/Yoshi" in place of the winner. That way if 2 people that have finished their battles already are matched up in the next round, they can make with the fighting. Just a suggestion...

not that i care, but why isn't surf pika allowed?
May I ask why you even ask when you aren't participating? Anyhow, it's not just that, it's all pokemon with event moves. Sorry, but if we allow them people will complain about not being able to use their "legit" wish hypno's and such. :/ Basically it was to avoid a big fued. (that, and I even said that they'd be allowed if the contestants could find 5 people that said they wanted it, and they couldn't. That was during the sign-up thread btw, not currently going with that little idea.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)