Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to help me Trade me my Swirlix and back to evolve it into a Slurpuff.

Friend Code: 1435 - 4107 - 5717.

EDIT: Also, maybe a Pokedex slot for Spritzee, since I don't have one yet.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Has anybody just started Pokemon Y? If so, I have this deal for you: trade me your Charizardite Y, then restart and I'll give you a L1 Modest Charmander with 31/4/29/30/25/30 IVs (it's EV'd 4/252/252).

PM me if interested.

im still looking for the doom fossil/kabutop/kabutops from pokemon Y... Do you have pokemon Y? add me please!
4441-9513-8913
I have Y and a kabuto

Looking for a male Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise at any level
I can get a DW one if you like

I'm looking for a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Hidden Ability in Gen 6 games..
I can get you one from the safari

I need someone to help me Trade me my Swirlix and back to evolve it into a Slurpuff.

Friend Code: 1435 - 4107 - 5717.

EDIT: Also, maybe a Pokedex slot for Spritzee, since I don't have one yet.
I'll do it

Would anybody like to help me evolve my Haunter in Pokemon X? Just a quick trade and trade-back, please let me know! My FC is in my sig. Thanks :)

Can someone help me evolve my HAunter on trade back? When you pass the gengar back I'll stick a 31 ATK and SPD Jolly Gible in for you.

LF Gligar with hidden abillity poison heal (or gliscor obv.) got sassy ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed or adamant marill with belly drum and aqua jet for example. or ivysaur witht hidden abillity

Anybody got a flawless Ditto(Don't care about nature) for trade? If you do PM me so we can discuss a trade.

Always looking for safari friends! FC: 2750 2394 4132

Have Pyroar, Braxien, and Pansear in mine.
Hi, can you add me please? I have ghosts. Feel free to catch a No guard Golurk from mine

I'm also looking for a bold synchronizer. I have a modest one for trade.

Last edited:
Does anyone have togepi in their safari that would be willing to share their friend code? I have Ditto in mine. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)