Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a female Moxie Heracross if anyone can help me. Not sure what I can offer though I'm almost done breeding some entry hazard Ferroseeds and rock blast Shellders.

Hi, I'm looking for a Sturdy Carbink egg, doesn't matter the IVs/Nature.

I can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Male Skiddo w/ Sap Sipper for it, or I can take the time to try and breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat/Goomy/Skiddo with the appropriate ability if that's more desirable. Just shoot me a PM if you have this!

EDIT: I will personally breed you a quint-31 of a pokemon if you have a Carbink w/ Sturdy and 2 31 IVs. PM me details if you want to know more.

Last edited:
Anyone has a Torchic with at least one, 31 IV and Speed Boost? Male preferred. I have access to capturing Dittos, Solar Power Chameleon, synchronizers, or VM me for something you need.

Anyone has a Torchic with at least one, 31 IV and Speed Boost? Male preferred. I have access to capturing Dittos, Solar Power Chameleon, synchronizers, or VM me for something you need.
Anyone who has the event Torchic has this. If you don't have it, connect to Mystery Gift and then go to the PokeCenter. Your guaranteed atleast 3 perfect IV's with the event Torchic.

Anyone who has the event Torchic has this. If you don't have it, connect to Mystery Gift and then go to the PokeCenter. Your guaranteed atleast 3 perfect IV's with the event Torchic.
I knew that, except the fact 3 flawless IVs. (I thought it was all random for event Torchic)

Thanks I'll go SR for that then.

Looking for a male Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise at any level, don't need the mega stone. I can offer:
Male or female Torchic
M/F Charmander
M/F Froakie
M/F Fennekin
my Charizardite X
Xerneas
Female Bagon
M/F Hawlucha
M/F Gabite
M/F Zorua
M/F Aerodactyl
M/F Tyrunt
M/F Gastly
M/F Helioptile
M/F Skiddo
M/F Honedge

Last edited:
Looking for a male Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise at any level, don't need the mega stone. I can offer:
Male or female Torchic
M/F Charmander
M/F Froakie
M/F Fennekin
my Charizardite X
Xerneas
Female Bagon
M/F Hawlucha
M/F Gabite
M/F Zorua
M/F Aerodactyl
M/F Tyrunt
M/F Gastly
M/F Helioptile
M/F Skiddo
M/F Honedge
Do you have an Omanyte or a Helix Fossil?

Male or female Torchic
M/F Charmander
M/F Froakie
M/F Fennekin
my Charizardite X
Xerneas
Female Bagon
M/F Hawlucha
M/F Gabite
M/F Zorua
M/F Aerodactyl
M/F Tyrunt
M/F Gastly
M/F Helioptile
M/F Skiddo
M/F Honedge
Do you want it with the DW ability? I have one, but without it as I haven't gotten all 3 slots opened up in the safari yet.

im still looking for the doom fossil/kabutop/kabutops from pokemon Y... Do you have pokemon Y? add me please!
4441-9513-8913

I'm looking for a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Hidden Ability in Gen 6 games.

I have multiple Magikarps with 3 flawless IVs bred in Dive Balls. (Hint: Magikarp has no egg moves so is IDEAL for starting your breeding projects at this stage of a generation).

PM with your friend code and in-game name, and I'll add you, my in-game name is Dan.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I knew that, except the fact 3 flawless IVs. (I thought it was all random for event Torchic)

Thanks I'll go SR for that then.
You're not guaranteed three 31 IVs for Torchic. -__-;

Does anyone have starter pokemon like frogadier, charmeleon, and ivysaur in their safari? If you do, can I add you? My safari has lampent, pumpkaboo, and golurk. Anyone is free to add me.

Not even. Mine doesn't have any.
I guess I've been getting lucky then, except on the stats I don't want it at.

Reuqesting a male Torchic with Speed Boost+31 IVs in HP and Speed. VM me what you need, I may have it.

EDIT: Actually I got a Torchic with 31 IVs in HP. My other parent has 31 in atk, def, and spdef. Keep or toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)