NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

vote CaffeineBoost

VOTECOUNT 2.3

CaffeineBoost (3) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe
ChadMD (3) - realiti, pulsar512b, skippergamez
Ehmcee (1) - Texas Cloverleaf

a few thoughts. the mc wagon fell pretty hard so thats interesting. and i cant be the only one who things three people jumping on chad after what happened with caff is extremely strange right? also the fact that only 7/18 players are voting right now is extremely annoying and its what makes me confident that this isnt gonna be a good phase end for us because no one is doing anything
I’m on caff I believe

I apologize for wrapping things up early but theres not much happening anyways and I really just dont wanna be worrying about this game while I'm at work. remember not to talk after i shoot since eli won't be here for a while to resolve and also please remember to look into the stuff I asked people to with the hindsight of the flip today

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
VOTECOUNT 1.11 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (4) - somehow i lost this line of votes but it doesnt matter
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf, Aura Guardian
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
this is annoying

the exact line of votes i wanted to look at is the line of votes that's gone :psysad:

Why cb over chad? Are we saying Chad is more likely to contribute late game? That hasn’t really been demonstrated

kinda concerned by what feels like a lot of hand waving over him

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why cb over chad? Are we saying Chad is more likely to contribute late game? That hasn’t really been demonstrated

kinda concerned by what feels like a lot of hand waving over him
Personally I have Chad null and CB leaning scum so that's enough reason for me, the Chad!scum stuff seems to mostly be meta based which I don't have on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)