NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
LS kinda feels like they're trying to put out forest fires a lot without rocking the boat which is more scum indicative ime

they also pair well with both tbz & scorr which are 2 slots i can see being scum here

also tbz/texas are unpaired i think, with texas's latest comments on tbz pushing mc at the same time as him. doesn't read like something you'd post about a partner, and i've noticed some overlap there that goes beyond the mc push as well

another thing that feels dumb to write but is genuinely impacting my read on tbz is that i think tbz would've found me town by now, or at least tried to reevaluate, but he's continuously pushed me when i'm an already polarized slot in a way that feels like he's not even attempting to solve me. he's also hesitant to expand on the read beyond just a feeling, which isn't super out of character for him, but he has a history of games in the books to reference and is familiar with my towngame

why do you think i'm mafia Thunder~BALLZ? & expand on your LS read too, let's see if our reasoning is the same
they're like annoying

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
how many times do i have to repeat that i have severe bias to chad
ik what you said, but i don't get how it influences your game read on chad

if you'd said like "i don't wanna vote chad" or smth and then kept that independent from a readslist, it'd make more sense to me

instead he was listed as your top town and then when scorr subbed in, that same slot became a null read for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)