NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

Shut up lmao

Dude so classic “oh man mass claim so dumb haha Jalmont so weird and out there” -> “we need to MASS CLAIM right NOW. Gogogogogo”

I am just operating on another mafia level. Sadly it doesn’t seem to help me win more
tbf i was fine with it yesterday, I just thought it wasn't possible to force through in time.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
hi mod disclaimer

i have seen 3 posts that are now deleted, 2 from genisu and 1 from m2h. they could be angleshot as a potential hint towards a player's alignment depending on your perspective. i will not be using them to affect my gameplay, and i highly recommend nobody else use it to influence theirs if they've seen it. to be clear, m2h's deleted post included a quote of one of the genisu deleted posts which is why it's deleted.

I got a big day today but I’ll come back later tonight to sift through all this

We are in an amazing position so let’s just calm down. I cba to deal with all these weird interactions so even though I just told him to shut up I actually think bluedoom’s idea of neon is pretty decent.

most of this stuff is going to naturally resolve we don’t need to go crazy voting out potentially strong town roles right now with like 8 misvotes. Also I’m sure m2h is going to “vig” those dudes anyways

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
please be patient w/ genisu as they are a new host and we unfortunately do not have a hosting guide yet (it's being discussed by the mods) (both about the deleted posts and about the potential bg confirmation that isn't really one)

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
hi mod disclaimer

i have seen 3 posts that are now deleted, 2 from genisu and 1 from m2h. they could be angleshot as a potential hint towards a player's alignment depending on your perspective. i will not be using them to affect my gameplay, and i highly recommend nobody else use it to influence theirs if they've seen it. to be clear, m2h's deleted post included a quote of one of the genisu deleted posts which is why it's deleted.
other mod disclaimer i can see the posts are deleted but i have not expanded them and don't know the contents

I got a big day today but I’ll come back later tonight to sift through all this

We are in an amazing position so let’s just calm down. I cba to deal with all these weird interactions so even though I just told him to shut up I actually think bluedoom’s idea of neon is pretty decent.

most of this stuff is going to naturally resolve we don’t need to go crazy voting out potentially strong town roles right now with like 8 misvotes. Also I’m sure m2h is going to “vig” those dudes anyways
tbc we don't have 8 misvotes. we have about 3 misvotes and 2 miskills, so all three mafia must be in a POE of 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)