NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

most of this stuff is going to naturally resolve we don’t need to go crazy voting out potentially strong town roles right now with like 8 misvotes. Also I’m sure m2h is going to “vig” those dudes anyways
tbh i would like to hear your take on whether you think a strongman kill is likely given what we know regarding roles, and nice shade on the "vig". hilarious as always i see.

tbh i would like to hear your take on whether you think a strongman kill is likely given what we know regarding roles, and nice shade on the "vig". hilarious as always i see.
It’s true I am concerned about you but I need to really think about how to voice those concerns

Strongman/expert killer is broken af and really dumb. Imagine having a role that just makes irrelevant another role No way Tommy or nuxl ok that

m2h scrambling when they realize the person they were expecting to be their massclaim knight in shining armor isn't immediately taking up their defense
Nothing of what JALMONT says implies that they had a problem with the massclaim at all. I believe that they may have a problem with me, but that could be for multiple reasons. I have been appealing to JALMONT throughout the day because I am paranoid and see JALMONT as a possible grounding influence if he is town, which he is a slight town lean for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)