jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also lol, the same exact thing happened to me. Honestly, I feel bad... except I don't see he treated the group like shit with his pseudo Tsundere routine.

MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION FROM HERE ON OUT, BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CAN DIE. SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU SEE THAT DEATH CLIP MAKE SURE YOU MAKE LIKE A MILLION SAVES!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah thats true, conceptually they are sorta similar (at least earlier on)

And yes, the boobs in this game are most definitely outrageous. Its like... every chick wears a push up bra, and every single piece of clothing for women is super tight clothing. Anything else is MOST UNORTHODOX. I think Makoto hits the sweet spot in terms of breasts. Not to big, not too small, super tight... just right ♪

Yeah STR is awesome in DeSu2. My recommended setup for the MC is:
    High STR / High Magic / low Vit / good speed. Vit is useless since STR / Magic are defense and magic defense respectively, increasing your HP is easy as pie, and your MC has an INSANE hp stat growth. (its almost unfair lol)

My stats at lvl 50 are 22 STR / 22 MAG / 8 Vit / 15 AG
    Ouch, that must have been an annoying experience. I haven't beaten the game yet, but i'm on the 7th day and i've already picked my route. The game is just too damn awesome :0

As for Io, I don't think she's similar to Yuzu; Aside from the prominent boobs, they're completely different in terms of personality. I also like like how she's not totally into the MC throughout the game, like Yuzu was (I didn't mind it too much, but sometimes it got annoying in the first game) and stat wise, while they're both mages Io's secondary stat is Strength, giving her a unique (but odd) stat spread. You'll like her a lot more later in the story trust me.

Daichi's pretty damn awesome too. He's also pretty damn different from Atsuro (I think the only similarities lie in their smiles / eyes) Though he's comic relief most of the time, he gets his moments, and eventually becomes a big damn hero.
    Yup!

I've made it to day 4 myself, and so far i'm loving the game. We should chat on IRC about it!
    Agammemnon and I launched the French Karaoke i told you about !
    If you want the link of the thing or if you want to hear the record, i'm on IRC (we don't have any record yet tho).
    4K!!! Anyways, I need to talk to you on irc about some stuff. Specifically those articles...
    YES YOU ARE

but i'll forgive you because last year you wished me happy birthday on the 23rd, so it averages out. the 23rd being the 24th on your timezone notwithstanding.
    <3 :*

i cant get enough of their second album ughghh 6 months after its release and it's still like the only thing i listen to
    today has been a good day lovey, and i feel like giving you a smiley face

:-)
    hi pluff!

stuff's going better at school now, i got a 7.5 for french today which is pretty dang good, and amazing compared to my average.
    Well, I never stopped commenting where I felt my input would be useful. I'm not really doing any work aside from that though. But SOMEBODY'S gotta keep these retard TD's in check, mirite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…