Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to try and be on #smogonwifi on synIRC whenever I'm available, and I hope to be online most of the weekend. Hop on there and PM me (AlphaWolf) and we should be able to trade :) If you'd prefer to specify a time, contact me however! :)
    Hi,
    Sorry for my delay. My original "deadline" was due to me being in hospital, so I've been offline for a couple of days. Please message me again and I will endeavour to find a time suitable for the pair of us! :) (I should be free all weekend since I'm not allowed out after my operation :P)
    Yes, you got it.
    We would have to tarde via my friend again, but he is asleep -.-
    Ill tell you when we can trade, but you might have to wait till tomorrow.
    Well, I guess you have a ton of Pokemon that id like to have, but I only have fourth gen yet, so I think we have to trade one way. Ill just give you my Ditto and when i get fifth gen we can trade some other stuff, i mean if there is something in my thread that you want.
    Ill just add a link to the group discussion, to my signature.
    At least you got it figured out... I'm glad of that. Now that the international tournament is over, I can tell you that of the people I beat with a higher ranking than me only about 3 didn't disconnect on me (and they were generally the ones who disconnected as their last pokemon fainted which was infuriating). I had 5 disconnects on my end, 2 of which happened when I was winning and 3 of which happened while my DS was in the process of uploading wins to the server. I seem to have similar luck to you.
    Sure we can do that.
    What happened to the shiny Gallade?
    I have PBR, so we could battle right?

btw, great post :)
    Thank you, but no, I got one from a friend Thursday, and I already bred a shiney one using a german ditto; I nearly wet myself with excitement. But thank you.
    Weird... I hope you're able to figure out what the problem is. Is there another network you can try to connect to and see if you have the same issue or something?
    No no no... you'd have to rage for several episodes straight to go super saiyan.... >.> <.<

Anyways, at least you've only had n00bs disconnect on you. Yesterday I had someone in the 1700s and someone in the 1800s disconnect on me... and since I don't have that high a ranking that would have really boosted me. The 1800s person actually disconnected right as their last pokemon fainted too so it wasn't even up in the air whether I would win.

</rant> *cough* Sorry about that...
    Any rare candy or vitamin is appreciated; I'm not picky about the type. :)

In about an hour I should be at a place with access to wifi, and I should be there the rest of the day. So if you see me on, just shoot me a message and we can get the trade done!
    I just skimmed the list of pokemon and wrote down ones I would like that I don't currently have (in pokedex # order, not preference order): Bulbasaur, Sandshrew, Furret, Togepi (or its evolutions), Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Houndour, Zigzagoon, Ralts (a female DW Ralts would be really cool but any Ralts is fine), Skitty, Minun, Spoink, Spheal, Piplup, Cottonee (somehow I released the one I had ;_;)

You can try other things too; that was just a quick run-through of what caught my eye. I don't remember if you had many DW females; I appreciate those too. Or you could give me items like rare candies or vitamins if you happen to have extras floating around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…