TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, mantyke! I have wifi access for a bit today. Are you able to trade?
    I checked it, and I'm using it right now. While you're here, what is "Default strain (might be from hacked pokérus)?"
    Hey TheMantyke, your Pokemon available in your "Fully Trained Pokemon" and your "Fully Trained NFE" boxes for Pokecheck are clean for use in the VGCs, right?
    Hey, just wanted to thank you again for the Pokes you gave me a week ago and thank you for inspiring me to RNG myself! I did my first RNG yesterday, a flawless Jolly Terrakion, with more to come in the future. I plan on going for a big subway streak using the Dragonite you gave me and a crippler Stoutland bred using the Smeargle you gave me and I'll be sure to give you credit in my write-up about the streak :D
    I dont give a rats what my sig says. I made it 2 years ago when I frequently went on Smogon. I dont play pokemon like its my life so i dont care what I do on this fourm. Dont give me crap!
    Hey! I was just lloking through your cool thread and was wondering if you could hook me up with a couple pokes?

Dragonite
    Adamant | Multiscale | 31/31/31/22/31/31 | 252 HP / 40 Atk /212 Speed ♂
    Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance - Outrage - Roost

Natu
    Bold | Magic Bounce | 31/11/31/31/31/31 | Clean [COLOR=“Red"]♀[/COLOR]
    Peck - Leer - Synchronoise - Roost

Volbeat
    Bold | Prankster | 31/21/31/31/31/31 | Clean ♂
    Thunder Wave - Trick - Baton Pass - Encore
    TheMantyke!
    Thanks to your wonderful pokes! :D
    I manage to move in to the 3rd round.
    I'm going to the 4th round tomorrow.
    Thanks again! :D
    Hey dude! Do you have a shuckle with defense curl or know where I can get one? I don't have a 3rd gen game and that's where he gets defense curl from.
    Hey I hope I'm not a bother, but would you happen to be available for trade at the moment? By the way, if you want to, I have a HP Electric 70 Bold Suicune like the one you have, I'd be happy to EV train it properly and give it a good moveset and let you clone it. My FC is 2409 0332 7498. If youre not available at the moment, what would be a good time?
    Hi man! I recently posted in yout trade thread, kindly requesting three useful pokemon from your generous giveaway! I guess you're a busy man at the moment, but I just want to say that I'm avaivable right now if you have time. Maybe you have other things to do instead, but it never hurts asking ^^

EDIT: Never mind, I must go to bed now. :) Again, thank you foor your generousity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…