Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! I'm starting to gather the 'mons I'll need for my Nats team, and I noticed that you have 2 of the ones I need in your thread. I was wondering if you could trade those to me, since I can't rng in gen V yet. It would be really awesome if you could. I'm looking for adamant/jolly swinub (can't settle on the nature yet...) and careful virizion.
    Thanks a lot!
    The only Igglybuff/Jigglypuff I ever traded was the one in my old trade thread. Didn't have Helping Hand.

I can nn it for you, but you might want to locate the source of the Jigglypuff. I was probably taken off of PokeCheck, and I did have quite of few hacks on there (shame on mwe, but I never hid the fact).

The Jiggly you have was most likely SAVd.
    Hiya, long time no see ^___^

How often there are the Live tournaments? I'd like to play in the VGC one, but, damn... it'll be 1AM here when it starts >...<"
    gg man

Two mons living with single digit health hurts, but that's why you spend the time to RNG them! :D

Good luck next round and beyond :o
    I'm ready now and we're both online! I'll be on wifi if you can make it, no big rush as I'm not going anywhere though :toast:

Good luck!
    Hey man long time no see, out of the blue, but I was wondering if you had the time to teach me 4th gen RNG bc I know you know how to. If not thanks anyways.
    Excellent! I'll be on most of the week, especially at night, and most any time I'm online I'll be free.

Sometime this afternoon or tonight would be best, I'd offer to do it now but I'm watching E3 x) If we can't catch each other today, anytime after 8 EST this week would be perfect.
    You made a mistake in the live tourney results, I lost to DarkPenguin67 so he would win.
    Biosci!
    Thanks for your wonderful pokes! Gonna kick some butts with your pokes! :)
    Bio can I have these for our local tourny? :O

#468. Togekiss (★) | Gender: Female
    OT: Biosci | ID No. 10901
    Nature: Calm | Ability: Serene Grace | Type: Normal/Flying
    IV: 31/1/31/31/31/31
    EV: 252 HP 140 Def 116 SpD | Level: 50
    Moves: Air Slash | Tailwind | Roost | Follow Me

#94. Gengar (★) | Gender: Female
    OT: William (Biosci) | ID No. 55860
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate | Type: Ghost/Poison
    Hatch/Met Location: Celestial Tower
    Hidden Power: Dragon 70
    IV: 31/30/31/31/31/31
    EV: 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe | Level: 100
    Moves: Shadow Ball | Disable | Thunderbolt | Protect

#639. Terrakion (★) | Gender: None
    OT: William (Biosci) | ID No. 55860
    Nature: Jolly | Ability: Justified | Type: Rock/Fighting
    Hatch/Met Location: Trial Chamber
    Hidden Power: Electric 59
    IV: 31/31/31/8/31/31
    EV: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe | Level: 100
    Moves: Protect | Quick Guard | Close Combat | Rock Slide

Thanks!
    I'm currently logged on with the other version, and I still don't see you. I'll try re-entering.
    Woops. I have two White versions. I need to get back in the room with the other, since that's the FC I gave you. Hold on.
    We could trade now, if you wish (you said find you when you're online). My FC: 3697-5786-1053

Just curious, have you transferred the Mon to 5th Gen yet, because that's the code for my White.
    So when exactly do you want to do the trade? I have not really received any confirmation on that yet. I'm hoping to do the trade this weekend (PST), if that's okay with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…