Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will be available every day from Monday from 21:00 until 01:00 GMT +1. IRC will be connected to make it easier to play.
    That's fine. I can't play tomorrow, but I should be free all weekend - we can play then.
    Hey! When are you available to play for the Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament? I'm GMT -6, by the way.
    Hi. I'm subbing you into my tournament. Your opponent is Expert Physics. Please schedule a time promptly, thanks!
    sorry i couldnt get on ps because of the server or something so ill try tomorrow. This is what it says:

Pokemon Showdown is under heavy load.
    :(
    Please try back in an hour or so; the server will open and close intermittently until we sort out the remaining performance issues.
    Hey I'd just like to inform you that your opponent is now AuraRayquaza for the Slumming Tournament, please try to contact him asap. The deadline is still July 19th.
    Hey just letting you know I PM'd RT, I've got to drop out of the Slumming it Tournament. Family bullshit going on, probably wouldn't have been able to play the match before the deadline. GL against whichever Sub gets my spot.
    Hey, I saw that you were entering the UU Open. I entered and I suck at UU lol
    Can I get some advice on IRC?
    I'm out of town for the moment, but I'll keep you posted as to when I'll be able to do the match. I'm thinking it'll likely be Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Thanks! That match was a pretty intense match too. The only problem is that I suck at best 3 out of 2 :P Besides that, how did you do at nats?
    LION! What did you rank. Top 8? Sigh.. Pokemon is such a hax game lol I need more luck. :p But yea I may gte back on PO later, for right now I'm done with Pokemon.
    Who wants a banger in the mouth? I forget, in America you call it a sausage in the mouth.

No, we just call it a sausage.
    Hey, I waited for you on #pokemon and the smogon server but you weren't there. I need to go now. Let me know if / when you're available this weekend.
    I'm on #pokemon right now. I'll also be on the Smogon server playing, so you can just message me there if you want as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…