MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You think Rest + Chesto Escavalier can work? It can tank one hit from +1 LO Raikou and OHKO back with Swarm factored in, while also avoiding the 2HKO from Kyu-B's Fusion Bolt, and OHKO back with Iron Head after SR. Can OHKO offensive Volcarona with Return or put defensive Volcarona into Quick Attack killing range i think (after SR), but we will definitely struggle against it as one mistake and we have zero safe switch-ins to Kyu-B. Checks the Grass-types well too, but i don't think it could hold back the combo of Raikou + Kyu-B. While Jirachi is not a bad pick, it is very Ferro week, meaning that Team 1 could pick Ferro and abuse the fuck out of us while also getting a counter to Rotom-W, which they currently lack.
    Tbh, Zapdos could already LO stall Landorus with Roost. In hindsight Roar would have been a better option over Hidden Power Ice for this project but we can't do anything about it now...
    Damn, if it wasn't for fucking Raikou SD Scizor would have been such a perfect pick...
    yea not a problem and again i apologize for being late. we'll reschedule tmr
    just got home so im on my laptop now. Are u still available to play
    oh damn my bad man i didnt see ur vm! Well anyways im free this weekend and if u shoot me a vm i'll most likely just play whenever ur free. Sry!
    I guess that's due to the Smogon downtime we got recently. I'm coming on IRC if you're there so we can discuss better ;)
    Hey, any troubles with CtP? If you need help or something just let me know! Thanks.
    Hum tuesday I'm working so it's not possible to me. Yes we use the team we want. And to contact with me just contact me on french time server I'm always here then we play on oriserver I'm ok with that.
    In which forum was there an issue? Tell me I'll change it ASAP.
    Sorry about the large photos
    Vyomov
    Since our time zones are too different to coordinate a good time, I have informed Ciel that someone else will replace me. He will contact you. Or you contact him. Sorry for the wait.
    My time zone is GMT -8:00. I had VM you before, but I got d/c so I guess the VM did not go through. I am free everyday after 7 PM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…