Panji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, I have an egg matching your sv, I'd really appreciate it if you could hatch it for me? I can offer you a gligar with it's HA in return? :) my friend code is 1005-9496-8720, just message me when you're available. and I'll reply asap, cheers :)
    Hi Panji , I have an egg that matches your SV , 1257. I will really appreciate if you are able to hatch it for me. :) I'm from Singapore too so I'll time zone is the same. Hope to hear a response from you soon ! :D
    0533-5085-5771
    IGN : . (Dot)

Pm'd you the same message too.
    hey could you help me to hatch my shiny egg the numbers match i have already added your friend code. F.C.: 3523-3447-0180
    Hey dude I have an egg with the same shiny value as you as well, do you think you can help me out?
    My FC is Andy 1934-0673-0972. My shiny value is 2744 if you ever need anything I will be glad to help.
    I have you added already.
    Hello. I have an egg with a Shiny Value that coincide with yours, and I want to know if you can help me to hatch it and then trade it back. If you could do that favour to me I'll thank you so much. Thank you beforhand. My FC is 0533-4800-69 34 add me.
    Panji
    Panji
    next time make sure ur egg's SV, bro...I hatched 2 eggs from u but no shiny...
    Panji
    Panji
    The 3rd one IS shiny...phew...relieved
    Amazing person who helped me to hatch my pokemon and learn me to speak better english ! xD
    go trade with him without hesitate and thanks again man !
    Panji
    Panji
    anytime, bro... :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…