Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with my Thread?
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2749214#post2749214

On the fourth post, "Pre-RNG Stuff", could you edit out the bolded section:

"I realize that there is a random Cleffa-Clefable in code. When I try to delete this and move it to the other part, it adds in a ton of random spaces to everything (why is my thread so screwed up? >.>). Since I don't feel like doing so much to fix my non-RNG section, it can just stay like that."

I can no longer edit that post since whenever I even press the edit button, it inserts tons of random spaces into that post. I don't really need to edit it anymore, but it would be nice if you could delete that little blip for me.

Thanks!
    hey, I can't trade with you right now because of the wifi issues I am having, I will trade with you this weekend when I am back home from res
    Hey EE :) I'm going to start on your Chimchar now. It won't take very long so I'm wondering how long you'll be on and if we'll be able to trade in about 1-1.5 hours.
    OK I will try doing that. While I'm at it I will get my other Pokemon he gave me checked out. I did read the forum rules but I recieved no notification from anyone of hack suspicions. The only notification I got was my friend telling me I was blacklisted here.
    EE, I don't understand that scizor is my brothers but he doesn't own an AR. Can I get a hack check on it at least? I mean he doesn't have a cheating device of any sort. I didn't know anything about it being hacked... If there were concerns about the scizor then maybe you guys could have just notified me or something and I could have taken it off the thread for a check but I'm pretty certain it was not hacked.
    Hey EE.
    Is there a way to move posts in a thread? For example, putting my Semi-redis section before the redis one?
    I caught the Feebas :D

Another question, since the Azure Flute hasn't been distributed yet, I hacked the Azure Flute via pokesav and caught some shiny Arceus with my shiny spreads, Am I allowed to put pokemon coming from hacked wondercard?
    Hi. I've done up my new shop, new name and made a last post on the old shop directing visitors to the new one. You can close the old shop now.

Thank you very much. :-)
    EE, is it possible to change my forum name to Riski? It's my Platinum save file name and I'm planning to use it for all my new game files. If I can do that, I'd like to close my trading thread and start a new one under the Riski name.

PS, I finally succeeded to RNG my first SID/OT. It took three days. Acid Paradox saved my butt when he told me to use Emloop. I'm using Emloop from now on.
    May you have the same avatar because Shizzle have steal my avatar, it is design by a dutch person and i may use him
    Hello EE I've seen you RNG'd several feebas and was wondering if you could answer my question?

"I'm going to RNG a Feebas in platinum with my modest shiny spread, i know it only appears if you fish in the mt coronet foggy area, but should I use old, good or super rod?
    It can be found in 4 tiles of the water zone and i was wondering once I know in what tile it is, does it appear once? or is it possible to fish several feebas in the same tile? "
    Thanks for your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…