Tyranitards
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm your opponent in the Smash bros 3DS tourney. To find me, come to the Smash bros room on the Pokemon Showdown Server.
    when're you around to fight for scRUb league
    Tyranitards
    Tyranitards
    Sunday would be best. Other possible times: 11pm-1am PST Friday, 10-12am PST Saturday.
    MZ
    MZ
    sunday is past the deadline and I cant play at those times. I can fight really late saturday night, but I'm not around before then. I was active the whole week up until the weekend :/
    Tyranitards
    Tyranitards
    I'm sorry but I was unavailable due to PSAT this week and a ton of homework.
    scrub league when

also i suggest we play battle factory and keep resetting until we get ru. y/n?
    Tyranitards
    Tyranitards
    I'll idle on it tonight, if you have any freetime hmu. Also if you have a preferred time on your schedule to battle please say so.
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    my schedule has been super inconsistent this week but i'm free from like 4 PM until midnight est tonight and essentially all day tomorrow
    Tyranitards
    Tyranitards
    Alright, we need to get this done lol, I will be idle on it all night (ALL NIGHT), and challenge me if you have any time at all.
    yo we gotta do the manager fite bru. What RU do u wanna do? I kinda wanna do RU 1v1 lol
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    good thing u had a movie >.> I was at a vball tournament like just rn... anyways we can play now if u want. (also are we playing with the new additions to the tier?)
    Tyranitards
    Tyranitards
    yeah sure, im online now.
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    oh rip i didn't see this until now... lemme get on lol also can we play regular ORAS ru without the tier additions >.> or else il need to make a team for it
    If u need a replacement for honko and theyre good with it ill sub idk if theyre doin subs or w.e for scrub but ye
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…