MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PU still resembles the previous generation’s RU and the ladder is who to blame.
    rien
    rien
    yeah come on megazard :/
    MZ
    MZ
    please do not do that actually
    PU still resembles the previous generation’s RU and the ladder is who to blame.
    tondas
    yeah come on megazard :/
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry my bad
    Yo we got ORAS r3, wanna shoot for Saturday?
    MZ
    MZ
    got a specific time in mind? I have some other stuff so it would very ideally be before 12:30pm (-6)
    Hi im gmt. Would prefer to play my around 7:30 to 11 pm any day. If that doesn't suit i am flexible enough to be able to make a plan.
    MZ
    MZ
    I can do 7:30pm gmt on Thursday?
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Yeah thats great thx.
    MZ
    MZ
    im on main
    Hope ur doing alright n_n
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah things are going well, you?
    tondas
    They could definitely be worse.. looking forward to having christmas eve + day off so it's basically a 4 day weekend for me with pay
    MZ
    MZ
    nice!
    think I got missed in the chess tour
    antemortem
    antemortem
    unless it was a “bye” situation like the below - just asking for clarification! thanks man
    MZ
    MZ
    no this one's on me, I remember having a huge headache trying to figure out the signup numbers until I found you swapped from advanced to casual. I must've taken you out of advanced and not put you into casual. let me see what I can do
    antemortem
    antemortem
    that’s totally my bad, since I kind of stealth-edited that - do what you need to do with me, I’ll do what’s easiest for you
    Hey MZ, I wasn't added to any experienced bracket matchup for the chess tournament; I definitely signed up. Hopefully this can be worked out.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah sorry that's my fault I forgot to put the byes in. there was an odd number of entrants so you have a full point bye for r1
    hi

when do you want to play for the smogon chess tour?

I can play whenever, time zone is UTC-7
    MZ
    MZ
    Ok
    MZ
    MZ
    I'll be around starting now. Seems like you're on but we dont have a great contact method, I'm MZ#8844
    pulsar512b
    pulsar512b
    Is that your nick on discord? I'm PulsieTheDulsie#3895 on discord, pulsar512b on lichess, I'm on for probs the next couple hours
    how ya doin mate
    Josh
    indirectly yea, less busy with school and i work in tourism so my job is nonexistent right now, very bored. its kind of alien here now though, don't recognize anybody
    MZ
    MZ
    Yeah everywhere's sorta a different landscape. I recommend trying to get in on some among us group, fast way to learn new people
    Josh
    I played among us a bit but I'm too competitive. its only a fun game for me with private lobbies and competitive settings, and i still got bored of it pre quick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…