Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Broken Cup matchup, sorry for the delay, i still don't have my computer back, but i should by the end of the week.

Timezone is UTC-5. I'm free Thursday/Friday from 9am-1pm, or Sunday all day from 9am
    Celever
    Celever
    Will probably end up being Sunday in that case! If I'm avail at those times on Thurs or Fri I'll tag you on disc :P
    Could I join or is it too late
    Celever
    Celever
    You can sign up in the thread but it won't mean you get drafted sadly, there are a lot more signups than there are spots on teams
    Celever
    Celever
    You can sign up in the thread but it won't mean you get drafted sadly, there are a lot more signups than there are spots on teams
    Hey, we are matched for the cc1v1 tour I'm GMT -6 and free essentially all of today and tomorrow. I'll be on main with the same username I have on here for most of those days so just send a chal anytime
    Sup, we got matched for gen 9 cc 1v1 tour, I’m GMT-6 and can do basically any time today or 7:00 am to 10:30 am tomorrow.
    SV Kickoff, I'm GMT -7 available most evenings and almost all day Sunday.
    happy 10 years smogaversary during those few hours where our dates overlap!!!
    Celever
    Celever
    Haha thanks :psysly: Crazy that I’ve been on Smogon for an actual decade tho damn
    Celever
    Celever
    In fact we both have haha
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yep I made a thread about it in smogoff haha. crazy we became adults on this site
    Uh so im new to these smogon tournaments things. Where can i find who i will be fighting in the gen 6 random battle open tournament? I was told to ask you for questions.
    Celever
    Celever
    Hi welcome to Smogon ^^ After signups have concluded there will be a new thread posted in the Random Battles subforum (where the signups thread is) and in the first post of that thread will be a list of all the matchups. That round should be posted next Monday, and you'll also be tagged so you're alerted when it's posted.
    heyo, we squabble for BDSP Open
    I'm+2 and I work on Friday/Saturday evenings :( but I'll be available both days between 3pm and 6pm my time, or on Sunday after 4pm
    Alternatively, I don't work tomorrow
    Hi we're paired for BDSP Rands, I'm GMT+1. I can do all Thu up to 9pm, Sat 2-9pm, and all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what you can do.
    Celever
    Celever
    Hi sorry I’ve been moving. Saturday will be the best day for me if you’re still available during those times!!
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Yes I am.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    What time today did you have in mind? I'll be around from 2pm.
    We play in the gen 8 ranbats open, when are you free? I’m gmt+2
    Celever
    Celever
    Ah sorry it's exam week this totally slipped my mind. I'm GMT+1, but am done with exams for the week so I should be available from tomorrow on. If you see me online (my Showdown username is Celly Berry and I'm voiced in the randbats room so I'm at the top of the userlist) shoot me a message and I should play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…