BlackKnight_Gawain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• natdex ubers ghosting tour, im gmt-4, i can play on friday nights and the weekend, lmk what times work
    Weaselfie
    Weaselfie
    well you sure you cant find any space on the weekend?
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    pretty booked sorry :/ have any of our other teammates attempted to schedule or is it just us?
    Weaselfie
    Weaselfie
    well i talked to my teammates and i think we came to the consensus it would be best for us to forfeit. one of my mates are pretty busy irl and the other isn't that interested, plus the scheduling has been pretty difficult to come up with. take the win and good luck in the tour.
    We play for UUFPL, im GMT+11, whats your availability like?
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    March 31st night, April 1st daytime for me work for you? I'm +6 and would appreciate playing later in the day for me as possible
    Tal
    Tal
    I can do April 1st anytime between 8am and 5pm your time, so maybe we can aim for 4pm if that works for you?
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    April 1st 4pm my time sounds good to me!
    we play LBS ,can play 2pm-7pm gmt-6 weekdays, all day on weekends, when can you play
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    2pm tomorrow work? would've said today but have not slept in the last day ish LOL
    ihbst
    ye
    ihbst
    might be late a few mins tho
    Hey, AAA open, +0. When r good times for u?
    BoingK
    BoingK
    unfortunately i'll be busy wit school things, i have a window at my 2:30-3:10pm time if u are
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    that still works, just try and catch me around 2:30 and hopefully BLT/tours room isn't keeping me busy but should work
    BoingK
    BoingK
    Can’t play take w
    Aaa same solo tour can you play tonight? Gmt+1
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    yeah, you know where i hang out, so before official no 3 (before 9:30 pm I think for you?) works
    Hi there, I'm GMT +5:30..let me know when we can battle have our battle(Nat Dex Hunger team tour)...also if you want can directly connect on discord for our schedule (AmoghOp#8989)
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    BlackKnight_Gawain
    I'm +6 so generally less trouble to link. Usually more free at night though, does that work for you? Thursday is a no go for me, maybe the weekend too (but I might be free during the day for those) so if we can do tonight or Sunday that'd be swell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…