Xyldaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im your Ubers round 2 opponent when are you available to play im gmt+10
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey sorry for the late response, would you be available any of the following days? im gmt +2 and availably anytime.
    Wilski780
    what about 10am your time on Sunday?
    Seasonal. I'm GMT -4. Would like to play before the weekend but can play on Saturday if needed.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I’m not really available late thursday, but late wednesday evening should work. Would midnight my time be ok with you?
    leng loi
    leng loi
    That works for me. See you at 6pm GMT -4 / 12am GMT +2
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I'm on smogtours
    hey we play for bw ru. i'm gmt+1, when would you like to play?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey, im gmt +2 available everyday but friday evening. how about thursday around 6pm my time?
    Baddy
    Baddy
    sure that should work, see you then
    Baddy
    Baddy
    hey i'm online main as baddygames
    Hi ! We're opponents for ou spring seasonal and i'm gmt+2. When do you wanna play ?
    Btw, i'm french donc on peut parler français stv.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Désolé c'est ma faute! Oui si tu es dispo à 19h ça me va, merci :)
    Rytho
    Rytho
    Je suis en ligne sur le main, si c'est bon pour toi
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    je t'ai dm sur showdown
    Hello gmt +2 when do you wanna play for ou ssnl
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey i'm available tonight and tomorrow. i'm gmt +1 how about 10 pm my time tomorrow?
    anan2004
    anan2004
    Sure
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey im on tours
    bw ubers open, free 1-3:30 + around 11pm -3 weekdays and weekend 2-6pm -3 sat and 2pm -3 onwards on sunday
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey how about tomorrow friday 3:30 pm your time?
    LpZ
    LpZ
    that works
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i messaged you on tours
    Hello,when are you free,I am paired for SV OU ssl, I am gmt+8 and on Showdown my name is qingche
    qngche
    qngche
    Are you available on Friday from 3pm to 7pm in your time zone? I will wait for you during that time.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Hey yes I should be available around 6:30 pm tomorrow, thanks!
    qngche
    qngche
    Okay, if you are online please send me a message
    Hey man we're slated for spring seasonal. I'm GMT -5, and free pretty much all week long. Let me know what works best for you I can try to accommodate.
    Flarowak
    Flarowak
    Sorry man i missed it. I'll hit you up Friday
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    hey im on tours
    Flarowak
    Flarowak
    Sorry man I definitely was not as available as normal yesterday was all over the place. Are you free today?
    gmt-8 im traveling thurs-sun so i figure we can do wednesday my 5pm onward or next monday sometime after my 12pm but lmk if that's hard and i can figure smth else out
    +1, ost when can you play
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    +1 as well so should be easy :) i’m free this evening and tomorrow after 6 pm, as well as this weekend during the day (from 10 pm to 5 am). which would you prefer?
    GoldCat
    GoldCat
    today 8 pm then?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    ye should work for me
    Hey, on doit jouer pour le RU Open. Ça m'arrangerait de jouer dimanche dans l'aprèm, quelque chose comme 14-15h. Redis moi tes disponibilités, si tu peux pas on peut toujours extend.
    Hey I'm your new opponent for round 2 of LC, I'm GMT -7. I'm free daily 4:30-10:00, except friday night, and am free most times on weekends. What works for you?
    hi :) we're playin for LC open, lemme know when you wanna throw down, I'm PST
    I<3Bathrooms
    I<3Bathrooms
    oh shit I forgot to check smog for a bit, are you around tn?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    nope not available this weekend but tomorrow yeah. i’m free in the afternoon gmt +2, how about 2 pm tomorrow?
    I<3Bathrooms
    I<3Bathrooms
    honestly you can take the W that scheduling mishap was on me, I forgot to check smog! Good luck friend!
    Hey, we play for UU Open, i'm GMT -6 and my prefer weekend mornings (9AM-11AM on Saturdays, 9AM-3pm on Sunday)
    tu joues encore mdr?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    j'ai vu bw open ça m'a donné envie
    puis le mec m'a ghost ça m'a soulé mdr
    je ladd de temps en temps
    Hi, we're paired for the LC Open. I'm gmt -5 and can play after 5:30 pm on weekdays and earlier hours on weekends (10am-1pm). Do any of these times work?
    miltankmilk
    *its actually UU open, sorry for confusion
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…