Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• XD - yeah...if I ever get the courage to tackle it, lol.

And definitely an LOL on black/white release. Do you plan on getting both?
    Your resilience is amazing by the way...just looking at the lake and I'm about ready to not do it, haha. There's of course a reason why it's always a trophy case, haha.
    Haha, aww - you're much too sweet. I enjoy our talks too - you're perhaps one of the few people on here that I do talk to on a regular basis ^_^

Good night and sweet dreams ^^
    Ahaha, it's not so much an expertise...I just used to do it alot, haha. I wouldn't mind helping at all, but if you want really really good help, there are definitely better players than me on here, haha.

The biggest problem is black/white, haha. On its release, the entire game might change, XD.
    Ahaha, I really want one though, lol. Since Timid and Modest Grass has been done, I kinda want to do Electric...but I have a bred one and Grass is more useful for UU, lol. Predicament, XD.

The only thing is...I can't repay you for your help with this catch since you're doing them all it would seem, ahaha.
    Ahhh!!!!!!! Defog! I was looking for that answer to the longest of time, ahaha. I was going to do Chingling in Turnback cave before I knew it was in sendoff, haha. That would've gotten my Chimechos in the cave yesterday, XD.

Thanks so much for the help...again, haha. Much appreciated...but that's a pretty big lake too. Oi ve, lol. My luck is not gonna pull me through this, haha.
    and I can't speak for HG/SS...but so much more relaxing than breeding for DPPt...I so hate frame calibration, lol.

And I see, encounter slot1 should work nicely then. That'll be my goal, haha. Erm...may I ask, to save my own time looking it up, what lake Feebas are in? Haha.../useless
    I see, so I can just find the tile first save and then begin RNGing like usual. Hard part being...finding the darn fish, haha. And you mention it's always encounter slot1?

And yeah, lol, pokeball captures save for legends are just for fun to me, haha. I'm not a UU expert or anything, but yeah...lol...that is why bred pokemon > caught competitively, but captures are so much more cooler, haha.
    Sorry, didn't want to keep posting there offtopic(not sure), haha.

So may I ask how you do it? I kinda want my own Diveball Timid Milotic, lol. Do you just surf around and fish until you find the tile, save, and then start the RNG? It seems that changing the time would cause the tiles to change?

In any case...the eggmove cogitation: IMO of course, it doesn't hurt Milotic all too much. The reason to catch it is to just be in a different balls- if you're doing pokeball, then might as well breed and save yourself the troubles, XD. In any case, it doesn't hurt because those eggmoves aren't as much required on defensive or offensive Milotic as much. I mean, it's nice to have...but its more extra and not so much integral, XD. Bold Milotic can always Toxic things and stall it out with recovery moves or damage it with attack moves.
    Ugh, I knew about those moving thingies, haha. Such a bummer that they do exist - it's just a preliminary for when I do get to Steven's starters so I can get my Treecko ^^ Thought since I'm receiving it anyways, I might as well, lol.

In any case, thanks much - I'll give it a go in a couple of days and see how it turns out. I'm on a...Chimecho/Chingling frenzy - going for this third and final abuse of them ^^
    Hiya Riski...quick question, is there anything I need to know that's different from regular catches when I abuse the starter pokes? Planning to do a Squirtle or Charmander, XD.
    If you really want a Milotic with Haze (Which is pretty awesome), I'd breed a Shiny Version of it using the Bold (caught) one as parent.

You can still use the caught Milotic for a different set that's not using haze.
    Something like Surf/Recover/HP:Grass/Ice Beam etc.
    No, you shouldn't.

The whole point of catching something instead of breeding it is the ball it pops out.
    Jubilee is just way too picky.
    I don't need a ''Eevee'' as I'm probably not gonna play Little Cup before B/W comes out but thanks anyway :)
    I'm sorry we missed eachother again =/

Anyways, could I also get an EEVEE nicknamed Espeon? (Eevee learns Baton Pass and Espeon doesn't).

Sorry for letting you wait on WiFi for nothing :(
    Hell yeah. My you know what wouldn't fit in those under wear tho. I'll need mens underwear.

Nigga po. >_> Help me lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…