Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha ya some of those i jsut grabbed just because but the good ones are :
    IMPISH (ability 1) 29/31/29/12/29/31
    MODEST (ability 1) 30/11/31/30/31/31
    NAIVE (ability 0) 30/12/30/30/31/31 HP Water 68
    JOLLY (ability 1) 29/31/29/12/29/31
    Hey, I pretty much have the Arceus and Rayquaza that you want, if you're interested. Arceus is in an Ultra Ball and Rayquaza is in a Master Ball.
    Hey just to keep you up to date on how its going. I've EVd the Charmeleon (it evolved), Aron has vitamins. I'm trying to get the Charmeleon ready in the simple requests thread atm.
    Comign on now. How long will it take you to do the BPs? Btw as a payment to the Rare candy guy can I give them a copy of the Zard and what ever the other one was? As they are full redis...
    I thought GMT+8 made it some time in the afternoon for you. We've definitely traded around that time before. Anyway, I'll hopefully have the Roselia by then. Later.
    Oh... Well can I give them over to someone else to AR Rare candy them up? I can't really get them to tha high levels even with Lucky Egg...
    Do I still get copies of the pokes I EV? What pokes do I EV and I can start doing them now.
    No need I have a teacher he is just at the national championships of track and field now. Ok I'll EV 2 pokes for you and clone mew back for me ok?
    It's relaxed. I'll get working on that Roselia later. I'll probably be around from about 11am GMT tomorrow.
    Well I have 1 Flawless legend but a quite ''useless'' one Modest mew and it isn't mine as my RNG ''teacher'' is not able to teach me yet. Considering I EV on a 2:1 + copy scale would that be that I EV 1 poke?
    If that is the case all I want is a Naive Flawless fire monkey (Chimchar) and a Calm HP Fire Spikes Roselia. How many credits? 5? 10? 15? EV training?
    I'm in the UK, so I'm on GMT. Did you mean to give a shiny Nidoran? After this second trade, I've got to go unless you want the 3 EV'd pokes I've done.
    Oh you can breed them for me great :) If any means possible make the Roserade have HP Fire 70 as well as a flawless one please. I want flawless more though how many credits do you want or what payment do you want? Btw what poke were you talking about? If it was the Starmie no worries I got it reduced and EVd already.
    I'm running out of junks on my game too. I've got to go for lunch in a bit then I'm going out straight after. I'd rather give as many of your Pokes back as I can right now. I can't take any more at the moment. You can have the EV'd ones too.
    Hey can you take EVs away from starmie so that it only has 216 Speed left?
    Sorry?! I specify UT Staryu. Then you don't mention anything and give me an EVd version and all you say is sorry?!
    I can't wipe EVs... And you had it UT as an EV option... When I asked for it not anymore.
    Then I want UT as it isn't 252 Spe 252 Sp Atk 4 HP and I asked for UT. Can I have UT?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…