Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, cool! Thanks for offering to help out. Here's a list of things I'd like cloned. It's a tall order, so feel free to pick and choose what/how much you want to do.

Shiny EV'd Timid Starmie - 31/31/31/31/31/31, [6HP, 252SpA, 252 Spe]
    Shiny EV'd Impish Cloyster - 31/31/31/31/31/31 [6HP, 252Atk, 252SpD]
    Shiny EV'd Naughty Kingdra - 31/31/31/31/30/31 [240Atk, 252SpA, 18 Spe]
    Shiny UT Nincada - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny UT Careful Beldum - 31/31/31/25/31/31
    Shiny UT Relaxed Shellos -31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny UT Impish Shellder - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    I should have went for a second agility on Zapdos, Machamp would have outsped your Tyranitar, that's where I went wrong, thanks GG
    i didn't quit idiot for some reason i got dc. i never quit this is just a game jeez
    FUCK! actually i cant im in the sinjoh ruins SAVED on top of the mystri stage and bitch ass cynthia is blocking me :( thats why i need pikatimer so badly LOL!!
    haha not really but you remember me being the best huh? (sarcasm) ok but its gonna be my first battle using not hacked anything and my last battle was like 4 months ago (i think) so my team has no synergy and itsnot gonna end up well but.... sure!
    Cresselia theres your counter for Machamp.
    Isnt 2HKOed by Choice Band Payback EVEN after Stealth Rock including Reflect and Leftovers.

Scenario

Switches in Cresselia
    Champ uses Payback
    Cress uses Reflect
    Champ uses Payback
    Cress uses Moonlight
    Cress wins.

Machamp isnt uber and never will be, Wobbuffet is uber and will always be uber. Stop arguing the decision of battlers with alot more knowledge of the metagame then you. (Im not saying me im saying the ones who voted Wobbuffet uber and suspect vote badge holders)
    It's a server side problem, meaning that the server that hosts Nintendo's wifi is having troubles. Not me.
    no dude either my connection is still buggin or something i have no excuse it just cut out no need to ragequit i got no problem with you lets chill it out, the battle just started, chill
    My Munchlax, Christian's Suicune (EV'd), RayTheKip's Groudon. You may keep a copy of either the Suicune or Groudon. I need to transfer the Groudon to my HG first then we can trade. Use my HG fc if you accept.
    Dude you play Brawl? We should fight some time and I dare you to use Pikachu; I'll show you why he's not broken. Use down B (thunder) all you want lol.
    no you can't talk about brawl its a Pokemon forum. Join the social group. Don't know why I didn't just post this but hey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…