SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah talk about rain on my parade >.>

I made upper requirements just for any Heracross voting, bitchassniggfuckshitwankniggfuckniggbitch!!!!!!!!!

PL seems like the same BS as Shoddy right now anyway, especially being down every 4 minutes. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WORKING B/W ROM, GAH SO ANGRYYYYY.

I smell Pokemon hiatus around the corner,haha.
    what is that paragraph above your set supposed to be? Is it part of the analysis?
    oops. one thing both bmb and i didnt catch:

late-game scenarios where the last Pokemon can threaten to sweep your team.

opponent's Grass-type Pokemon.

please capitalise this thanks
    don't worry about it, sorry for sounding a bit harsh. i will stamp it soon so you can change the thread title to (done)
    Hey if you are still able to transfer a random tyrogue family pokemon, I'll really appreciate it. If not, it's cool
    sure -- i have some other stuff i gotta check first, but if nobody's checked it later on, i'll gladly check it for you :)
    Sorry, I don't feel that thread is appropriate for the Wi-Fi forum. Uncharted Territory is the correct place for it.
    Yo, yeah I've been so busy with everything in life, what've you been up to pokemon wise and irl? Haha us aussies started in February this year so I finish first year in a month and a half :P.
    I'm checking and testing some other stuff atm, but I'll make sure to take a look at yours asap. It does look a bit like KD's though, so I guess you could recommend the different spread on his analysis and just merge the two of them; because two Lead sets seems to be way too overkill-ish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…