Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you coming? I've been waiting for like 30 minutes in the Wifi room. I used your Trading FC.

My FC is 1592 4570 2757.
    ok so for now i need,my flash fire litwit,axew,my jolly sandile,yamask thats it for now :)
    hey i dont know if i have anything that still interests you since you have a huge trade thread but i would really appreciate if you could find something you wanted in return for your EXIE movie 13 celebi
    oh do you have a working EV/IV check code cant remember if i gave it to you or not i remember telling u id give you one if i found one that worked
    Would you like to explain to me what credits are? From what I've understood, it's basically 1 credit is equal to 1 pokemon so therefore.. you just get to choose any pokemon from my future trade thread? Is there anything else to it? Like is it possible to just owe someone credit(s) for pokemon? So if I don't have an abundance of pokemon yet, I can offer credits for someone's pokemon to at least start getting a stash of pokemon?

I'll be ready to trade in about 15 minutes. Hold up. Sorry.
    Ill let you know when I get home,in about 2-3 hrs if it takes that long,am out eating din right now,we can do the trade then :)
    Well, I was trying to RNG Tornadus, but it wasn't working out because of the amount of Pokemon I had in my Party. So I have Pokemon White, too, and with that I'm only gonna have 1 Pokemon to RNG Thunderus. I'm gonna beat the game and I should have it before the weekend. All I did before this was EV train 1 Pokemon. I don't have anything new yet. :p I should also have Landorus after I get Thunderus.
    Wow, sorry for late replies. I was busy RNGing stuff. Do you still want Kyurem and Reshiram?
    if you have a specific pokemon you would like with lightning rod, and what hidden power you would like them to have, let me know and i would be happy to oblige. and.. i like making all of my BPs shiny, (because i collect shinies) so would it be a problem for you if whatever pokemon you want is shiny?

Just tell me the pokemon, HP, sex, and nature you want, and that will be the next project i do... it may not be immediate, as i dont check smogon that often, but ill take care of it... and hell, if you give me a list of them, i can just keep makin things for you.
    I'M FREE! ARE YOU FREE? LET'S BE FREE TOGETHER!

Sorry, I'm a little psyched because I captured a flawless Fraxure completely by accident. xD
    I just need 1. Could you make sure its 4 hp, max speed, max attack(252), please. Whenever you ev for me, could you keep a copy as payment?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…