Wild Eep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!

Can something be done about all of the "pretending to be labarith" junk that's going on?

Or should I just not use my real screen name on #smogon?
    Dear WildEep...
    I don't know if you're a mod on #smogon IRC as well, but I was banned from that yesterday during one of the "jokefests" where everyone pretends to be labarith.

It just seems like every time I try to sit down and learn to RNG, I get ridiculed off of #smogon and/or smogon forums go down! Any help you could provide would be helpful!
    I already found that but I stil dont understand what hapened an why smogon was down
    could you tell me whats going on here because starting april first a lot of strange things happened
    Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me why my trade thread was deleted? If there was a problem I am unaware of it, please explain.
    Hi Wild Eep, if I were to hatch eggs from a DW mother (which I did not know was hacked, but was) and hosted a giveaway with the offspring, would that be a major problem? Because I have a few DW females which I think are legit, but am unsure of.
    there's an accusation involving me in the blacklist thread. I don't know if i'm allowed to ask you about it...but if I am, could you take a look at it? If not just ignore this.
    Dear Wild Eep.
    I have complied with your post in my thread.

If you ever notice anything else that I have neglected to do, please let me know ASAP!

Also, I'm worried for the rest of Smogon. The first dozen active trade threads on the first page lack the combination of (a) how and (b) by whom each pokemon was cloned. I would sincerely hate it if 90% of the RNGers on Smogon were to lose their trade threads because similar warnings were not issued.

All the best!
    Hey, I have a request for you to lock my old trade thread here, as I made a new start on a whole new trade thread. Thanks in advance.
    ...Is there any actual "Inside Scoop?" forum where badged-only discussion occurs, or is this a forum solely made to be "Hax clause 2.0?"
    1. I say in the opening page that everything is cloned by an action replay by me.
    2. I appreciate your notice, but I do look quite closely at other people's threads. In fact, more often than not, I COPY AND PASTE their listing (unless they ask me otherwise), so if it was a "common thing" to list how, AND WHO, cloned your pokemon... well, I just can't think of a single MAJOR trade thread that has any of that information. Not by RNGers, or by cloner.

3. Asking people to update their threads during the lag is NOT COOL. I'm sure it wasn't your intent, but I've tried to edit one post FIVE TIMES and it hasn't gone through thanks to lag. I can draw all sorts of historical parallels, but the term "Jim crow law" comes to mind.
    Excuse me, but is this a joke:
    Please specify in the description of EACH POKEMON how it was cloned and by whom.

Because this rule isn't a rule for anyone else.
    WildEep... sorry if I got on your nerves on #wifismogon.

I'm just pissed off (and I think justifiably so... but hopefully not at you) that I lost a days worth of trading because the date is 4-1.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…