Diana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• like i said, tamest of the bunch. it took five hours to get power back, which iirc is longer than the first one but still meh.
    i shrug it off and set up a sub.

but yeah this is by far the tamest of the three big ones we've had.
    it's ok i'm alive. i'm like a balloontran; three earthquakes aren't enough to take me down.
    it's just a matter of making sure you reference the stuff properly and i've found that doing manual calculations works best since the calculator seems to screw up for some reason or another.
    lol poor flareon. it just... sucks. :/

it is, especially once you get into reffing. shit's hard. D:
    gamefreak didn't give them the good moves. :c

it's a nice change tbh. completely useless but still pretty fun.
    it's amusing but only if you like to lose.

oh shit man that's nuts. o_o do they like smash your roof?
    yeah i know but i was curious. :U even though gravity is a terrible "weather"...

thunderstorms are so awesome though and i am so jelly. apparently it's been really hot in maine (80f or some shit), is it like that in ohio too?
    i was wanting to see how good it'd be in case sand rush got banned. and for maximum overkill too ofc.
    in saying that, dragons had better watch their backs with 100% accurate blizzards going around.

ou will be so different without weather distorting usage stats. although i am sad that i never got to try out that gravity+sand team with cb sand force excadrill+landorus. :c
    yeah that's what i found when i played both uu and ou this gen. i made a team but then it's like "what do i need to prepare for". lack of knowledge about threats that aren't quite so obvious is really really horrible imo.
    yeah that is also why i don't want to play yet. clusterfucks seem fun but then i just go nowhere when i make a team.
    i only get that mad when i play pro evo on ps2 for some reason.

oh that too. btw i am not playing ru ever if stallrein is popular (which it should be as hail is the only weather).
    not quite that mad.

to fair flygon was never bad, just outclassed by our friend chompy mc chomp. and flygon gets worse without drought in a way which is sad.
    ESPECIALLY SINCE THE WATER WAS TURNED OFF WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER MY GOD I AM SO MAD

gogo flygon.
    well yeah. tbh right now i just want to get the fuck off the pacific plate. :U

it had better fucking be. no kyurem will be another dagger in the "chansey for uu" mascot.
    yeah i am never going to a football match in europe.

well when the meatiest physical attacker with a stab 120 power move doesn't ohko in some cases you have a big problem. especially when special attackers are 100% worthless.
    sport in america sounds like a ferocious beast.

i think jolly scarf cc doesn't ohko. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…