Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, they gligar is fine :P. Would you be able to send the scyther to me as a dmp file? I currently don't have wifi access so would I be able to send you the gligar on one of my .savs?
    sorry man but I had no internet available.
    when you're available for the battle?
    how about now? I'll have to reload a cleared XD save, uncap it, and pal park it, if you can give me 15 minutes...

Also, I just obtained a good XD Chansey just right now! Just don't expect it to use Ice Beam >_>/...
    Okay then, I have figured out where in your time zone that I will be around in EST.
    GMT: 1pm-4pm, 11pm~

Hopefully, I can catch during those times, GMT is particularly hard to catch for me...

Oh, and also, it's fine to just trade it to me in their original names 4th Gen. I like to be able to clone them as both Scyther and Chansey can be used in their base forms, sometimes I nick them uncapped, sometimes I name them something else. If I want them uncapped as Scizor and Blissey, it will be easier for me to obtain them as originals.

On the other hand, would you like the Dusclops uncapped and an original? I also need to teach it S-Toss. Togepi will just naturally uncap, so I can give just that one.
    Sure, those 2 will serve just fine. It's just that if you can do it before the new year. It will be great since I am getting out of the country on the 3rd for 2 weeks, and I would have limited wifi accesses by then.

As a side note, I would like them in 4th Gen if possible since I can abuse the visible ID at one point and NN them personally.

If it is a problem, I suppose sending .pkms via email is an option?
    Yo, so sorry we never got to trade and the fact that I was bothering you so much about it. I just need the Zapdos now so let me know when you're usually online and we can get that trade done. Thanks
    well, add me on msn: darkon.pena@gmail.com. I'm always online, just tell me when you can battle, today of possible!
    Hey man, she was telling me that she needed some stuff from you. We will not be able to trade until later tomorrow night our time (GMT -8). Hopefully that's a good time for you with the time difference between us. In any case, we'll look for you online as soon as we get home.
    Can you give them to Supe please? I'll be crashing at his place so I can get them irl. Sorry for all of the bothering, I was just worried about whether or not I'll get them on time.
    Can you get them sometime tonight or tomorrow? The reason I need them before Friday is because I'm leaving for Long Beach and I really need those two for my VGC team...
    The Modest HP Ice one if possible? I still need to think about the other one.

Cool, I can edit VMs. I'd also like the Brave T-tar, in the Luxury Ball if possible. Also I have two more questions...is it possible to nickname them and for me to collect them on a 5th gen game (because my current Wi-Fi settings are incompatible with 4th gen games)?
    Maybe, I probably wont though :P. I barely play pokemon any more.
    I'm always going out to heavy metal gigs with my cousin or playing ps3 and xbox 360 after I get home from work and I can't be arsed making the effort to trade with other people when I can RNG almost any pokemon I want myself xD, if I do trade it's with people who have their own pokes or something unique :P.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…