2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah we've got Hughton, I'm a bit apprehensive because tbh since Newcastle were really expected to be promoted at first attempt and he didn't do much better than expected with Birmingham. I hope he does well, by all records he's a great guy but still feeling a bit negative about the upcoming season without Lambert. Hopefully he can get us Curtis Davies and I wouldn't mind Guthrie on free (provided wages are low enough).

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Do want - at worst we just use him in the same capacity we used Obertan last season (a role in which he will be infinitely superior!)

So yeah we've got Hughton, I'm a bit apprehensive because tbh since Newcastle were really expected to be promoted at first attempt and he didn't do much better than expected with Birmingham. I hope he does well, by all records he's a great guy but still feeling a bit negative about the upcoming season without Lambert. Hopefully he can get us Curtis Davies and I wouldn't mind Guthrie on free (provided wages are low enough).

'didnt do much better than expected' err seriously? are you aware that bhams owner is currently being done for fraud and so birmingham had the equivalent of a fire sale and they STILL got to the playoff finals? be pleased with your new manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18355924

on this note can we PLEASE put this holloway thing to bed now, i don't know who the fuck thinks it's going to happen but they don't have any idea of what swansea are about :(

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
If youre doing Euro fantasy, I recommend you check the substitution rules, theres some information you might find v useful there!

nice to see toon standards have gone up lol

kalou would be an excellent signing for you guys and he's much more suited for the left of the attacking trio of a 4-3-3 than demba ba.

Kalou------Cisse/Ba-------Ben Arfa
(LW)--------(CF)-----------(RW)

honestly that is pretty good.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not sure what that means Mr. Liverpool but you have absolutely no right to criticise our recent signings lol

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My first points in mcdonald's fantasy football are... a red card for 2 fouls that weren't even worth a yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)